Erm. Hi!

TwentyOneTwelve

Hello guys and gals!

I'm Louise, an 18 year old Rush fan from London! Been a fan for about 1 1/2 years now and am pretty psyched to be seeing the guys for the first time next year!

I went to the Beyond the Lighted Stage Q&A a few weeks ago and was sat right infront of Geddy! 653.gif Met him briefly afterwards as he attempted to make off through a side door! laugh.gif

So yeah that's me, I'm new. Be nice! unsure.gif

Another Brit?! What's this forum coming to?! laugh.gif

Just kidding...welcome! You're gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing them live. It's a whole other experience...it will change you forever. wink.gif

Have a great time! Oh, and most of us are pretty friendly...except Janie. She's a meanie, but only if you are obstructing her view of Alex. tongue.gif tongue.gif

Whoa, you came face to face with Geddy? Lucky girl!

Anyhow, welcome to TRF, specifically the greatest section on the board this place. biggrin.gif I think you'll fit in quite wonderfully.. And it's pretty obvious where a lot of us like to post around. (-pokes the three pinned boards up top-)

Enjoy your time around here, and looking forward to getting to know you!

And hey... Another teenager! You're only a year older than me! (: Good to see, haha.

Hiya. I was at the Beyond the Lighted Stage screening too. I was on the front row right in front of Geddy too. most incredible evening smile.gif iwent to the usa to see Time Machine so i'm ove the moon that they are bringing it here so i can see it again

Hello!

I'm also a Brit newbie biggrin.gif

And yes, the first Rush live experience will be amazing. My friend is coming with me to see them next year and it's going to be their first time too... so excited for them!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

So far I've learnt you're all insane, never stand with/near/or infront of any member where I may block viewing/dribbling and the female UK Rush fan club is rather exclusive.

I'm liking this!

Oh and to those who said they were at the screening, did any of you have some awesome Dr. Martens on....?

I'm doing the London with the family but Birmingham and Manchester alone. I sense some scared individuals within at least a 5 row radius. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (TwentyOneTwelve @ Nov 24 2010, 07:08 PM)
Thanks for the welcome guys!

So far I've learnt you're all insane, never stand with/near/or infront of any member where I may block viewing/dribbling and the female UK Rush fan club is rather exclusive.

I'm liking this!

Oh and to those who said they were at the screening, did any of you have some awesome Dr. Martens on....?

I'm doing the London with the family but Birmingham and Manchester alone. I sense some scared individuals within at least a 5 row radius.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

guilty of wearing loud DM's in an urban area biggrin.gif although i was probably the oldest person wearing them.

edited cos im typing in the dark

Edited by Angua

bekloppt.gif Twentyonetwelve, nice to see another Brit on the board! smile.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 25 2010, 01:04 PM)
QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Nov 24 2010, 05:15 PM)
Welcome to another Brit! Have a great time in here but watch out for all this lot - they're loons!!! tongue.gif  laugh.gif  bolt.gif

Whaddya mean "loons"(?!) tongue.gif laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

I mean it in a completely caring way laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 24 2010, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE (Shirley @ Nov 24 2010, 11:20 AM)
loving the influx of Brits!

We've had a TON join here since the 2011 UK dates were announced. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I got so excited and have only my sister to share it with so figured I'd better join! Just to vent. tongue.gif

Plus you all seemed so.... nice! biggrin.gif

Welcome Ladies!! Nice to have more Rushian gals. cool.gif

I'm an Anglophile so I'm happy to see new Brits joining up. Also happy to see youngsters! Just goes to show that Rush spans generations

You'll find me posting pics of Alex, while I drool. Yeah, I'm a multi-tasker. I also post pics for my fellow Rush ladies of Geddy and Pratt. We all share like that. Well, except for Janie wink.gif

trink39.gif