Your Biggest Musical Regret..

The Owl

i regret not seeing Styx last year. i had the chance but i passed on it because i didnt know them that well. a year later they're one of my favorite bands. go figure, eh?

i regret not seeing Roger Waters last year as well. just didnt have the money for it though. my friend went and said it was one of the best shows hes seen.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to like Def Leppard. I missed their concert because I had to study for a final exam in high school. My sister went with one of her friends instead. Still waiting for them to tour again. It hasn't happened. Probably never will.

QUOTE (Boots @ Feb 27 2011, 12:53 PM)
I used to like Def Leppard. I missed their concert because I had to study for a final exam in high school. My sister went with one of her friends instead. Still waiting for them to tour again. It hasn't happened. Probably never will.

I like Def Leppard, but was waaay disappointed when I saw them play live.

My opinion is that they are a better studio band than live band.

Or maybe I saw them on an off night. I don't know.

Not sure if its my biggest musical regret, but its a big one -- Not going to see Megadeth play Rust in Peace live last year. At least I got the blu-ray...

As for my biggest musical regret, it has to be not seeing the Grateful Dead more often when they came to the greater NY area. (only saw them twice)

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 27 2011, 08:34 PM)
I regret that I didn't pursue my own music career.

this totally!

If there's ONE thing I would do over it would be start learning guitar or bass at an early age! I'm so jellous of you guys/girls that can play something well..

Archived