Dont forget the miners

lerxt1990

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see "movie deal" on this one. I hope the miners can make some $$$ on something like that. (The one whose wife just discovered his girlfriend is probably going to need it!)

QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 13 2010, 12:44 PM)
I see "movie deal" on this one. I hope the miners can make some $$$ on something like that. (The one whose wife just discovered his girlfriend is probably going to need it!)

I heard about that one too. God knows who'd play them. It was said, allegedly, that the miners, once they'd all gotten out, weren't going to say anything about what had happened down in the mine, something about arguments. The miner with the wife & girlfriend's probably bricking himself @ the moment. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

It is an amazing story for sure, but I gotta be honest and say I have some serious miner fatigue at this point...

Cool to see the first miner get out and that the whole operation has been successful, but for Bob's sake I do not need and 'up to the second' miner update!

'Miner 12 is out! Miner 14 has a pet dog named Rocco. Miner 8 sure was glad he became a miner!' et al

Just report back when they are all out and safe.

*This post brought to you by miner #6*

I heard that they wouldn't deliver alcohol to them down there....

Because they were all miners....

rimshot.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Oct 13 2010, 01:30 PM)
I heard that they wouldn't deliver alcohol to them down there....

Because they were all miners....

rimshot.gif

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif Sorry about that! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 13 2010, 12:55 PM)
I just heard this:

Aparently one of the miners doesn't wanna come up because both his wife and girlfriend are up there waiting for him. Poor bastard. laugh.gif

Actually not much on this story....the miner and the wife are actually separated and have been for several years....

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 13 2010, 07:06 PM)
I just heard this:

Aparently one of the miners doesn't wanna come up because both his wife and girlfriend are up there waiting for him. Poor bastard.  laugh.gif

Actually not much on this story....the miner and the wife are actually separated and have been for several years....

Booo... that's not interesting.

This is what happens whe the world can put their heads together and solve a problem. Just today a drove a half mile just to show my stepson how far down those men were and how difficult it was to save them. He was impressed.

Bravo to ALL involved. trink39.gif

QUOTE (g under p @ Oct 13 2010, 08:18 PM)
This is what happens whe the world can put their heads together and solve a problem. Just today a drove a half mile just to show my stepson how far down those men were and how difficult it was to save them. He was impressed.

too bad we couldn't put our heads together for the gulf oil disaster. eh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 13 2010, 08:06 PM)
I just heard this:

Aparently one of the miners doesn't wanna come up because both his wife and girlfriend are up there waiting for him. Poor bastard.  laugh.gif

which one do you think will run to him faster when he gets a fat check for a movie deal? laugh.gif

QUOTE (g under p @ Oct 13 2010, 09:18 PM)

And 33 people in 530 square feet? For over 2 months? They really deserve a lot of credit for keeping their cool and sanity. I know they had plenty of food and even entertainment, but that's still a lotta flesh in a small space.

QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 13 2010, 10:19 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ Oct 13 2010, 09:18 PM)

And 33 people in 530 square feet? For over 2 months? They really deserve a lot of credit for keeping their cool and sanity. I know they had plenty of food and even entertainment, but that's still a lotta flesh in a small space.

Only just received the news that all 33 miners are now up! yes.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Oct 13 2010, 11:34 PM)
I think they had enough time down there to figure out the difference between the Treaty of Utrecht and a boil on the bum. trink39.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif oops.gif Sorry - that just cracked me up! "Boil on the bum"...

Archived