******* sounded great live

Khan

Faithless sounded great live...much better than I thought. Didn't really care for the song up until now but it is growing on me. Probably one of the few songs from S&A that I didn't dig at first but now... 1022.gif

Anyone else enjoy it live?

I thought it was pretty awesome. Never really liked much from S&A at first, but i didn't really listen to it all that much. After I heard most of the songs I definitely love them.

SPOILERS...

Yup, it sounded great in Auburn and Vegas! When I first heard Faithless on S&A, I thought it would sound huge live, especially the chorus when the halftime beat and strings kick in. I was kind of surprised they didn't play it on the second S&A leg, but I'm glad they played it this time out.

I did kind of think the "Unbeliever Trilogy" grouping was a bit much: Faithless, BU2B, Freewill. cool.gif Not because I disagree with the lyrics like some around here. I just thought it was hammering the point home a bit more than was needed. But I didn't sense much of a lull with Faithless/BU2B, especially in Vegas, and of course Freewill brought the energy level right back up.

Edited by PariahDog

I liked Faithless a lot right from the start and it was wonderful at both ABQ and RR. At ABQ the crowd was not into it much in my section, I just focused on the boys, but at RR the fans were very into it. 1287.gif It sounded great both time, boys were right on. Glad they played it. yes.gif

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Sep 4 2010, 03:28 PM)
I don't even remember it to be honest.... I think I fell asleep for a few mins lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/g600616996.gif