The Green Bay Packers Thread

Principled Man

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 2 2012, 01:46 PM)
Hello Packers fans! bekloppt.gif

A belated congrats on the win and good luck with the rest of the season! trink39.gif

trink39.gif I'll pass on the "luck"........as I want the Packers to dominate the rest of the way....laugh.gif

The Saints aren't dead. With Brees at the helm, anything is possible. He is a master QB... new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Oct 2 2012, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 2 2012, 01:46 PM)
Hello Packers fans!  bekloppt.gif

A belated congrats on the win and good luck with the rest of the season!  trink39.gif

trink39.gif I'll pass on the "luck"........as I want the Packers to dominate the rest of the way....laugh.gif

The Saints aren't dead. With Brees at the helm, anything is possible. He is a master QB... new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Aye...I doubt we have much better than an 8-8 season though even if we really put a run together...

trink38.gif

The Packers will win their division and make a decent play-off run at least. The Vikings and Bears are pretenders at best, a joke at worst. Cutler can't even look his OC in the eye! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 7 2012, 04:48 PM)
My Colts, led by a fabulous rookie and a chisled veteran at WR. What a win! Game to build a career around, Andrew.

Chuckstrong.

Why are you a Colts fan ?? If I may ask of course.

QUOTE (nappy2112 @ Oct 7 2012, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 7 2012, 04:48 PM)
My Colts, led by a fabulous rookie and a chisled veteran at WR.  What a win!  Game to build a career around, Andrew.

Chuckstrong.

Why are you a Colts fan ?? If I may ask of course.

I'm really not sure. I think I liked the horsehoe when I was 5, but I've been a fan since 1974.

Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne 30

Packers 27

WOW.......

Not much else to say.......WOW..... wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

OK, I can say a few more words:

Outplayed, outcoached, outwilled.....the Packers were......

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Oct 7 2012, 08:13 PM)
Andrew Luck and Reggie Wayne 30
Packers 27

WOW.......

Not much else to say.......WOW..... wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

OK, I can say a few more words:

Outplayed, outcoached, outwilled.....the Packers were......

Ugh, where's the Alka-seltzer??

Boy, Luck just killed us today!!!!!!

sad.gif

Benson could be out for 8 weeks or even the season, the ESPN guys are reporting at halftime. It's a lizfranc injury.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Oct 8 2012, 09:16 PM)
Benson could be out for 8 weeks or even the season, the ESPN guys are reporting at halftime. It's a lizfranc injury.

Should make Sunday that much harder. Even with Benson healthy, it would have been hard running on the Texans. So with no running game, it's not gonna be hard to figure out what is going to happen..... I am just praying Rodgers makes it thru the game. What's the over/under on Sacks... I'll put it at 7.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 9 2012, 10:36 AM)
Even with Benson healthy, it would have been hard running on the Texans.

Even they get only two yards per carry, they have to keep running the ball. Keeping the pass rush to an acceptable level is the highest priority. If the coaches have any sense at all, they will stop their foolish obsession with the all-pass offense.

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Oct 10 2012, 05:32 AM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 9 2012, 10:36 AM)
Even with Benson healthy, it would have been hard running on the Texans.

Even they get only two yards per carry, they have to keep running the ball. Keeping the pass rush to an acceptable level is the highest priority. If the coaches have any sense at all, they will stop their foolish obsession with the all-pass offense.

I would hope so, but going by what I've seen this year, I am not hopeful. If our D gives up a few bad plays that lead to quick TDs... Packers forget about the run in a hurry when playing from behind.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Jc8TlYoTN8s/UHSlYbpJjqI/AAAAAAAAEnY/issWZo5HNBc/s1600/luck_hit.gif

Still don't know how this was flagged. Man - that is a clean hit if I ever saw one - even Luck agreed. When he makes contact, it's in the chest, his head is up (not looking at the ground), clean wrap up... I don't know what else he needed to do.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 10 2012, 12:30 PM)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Jc8TlYoTN8s/UHSlYbpJjqI/AAAAAAAAEnY/issWZo5HNBc/s1600/luck_hit.gif

Still don't know how this was flagged. Man - that is a clean hit if I ever saw one - even Luck agreed. When he makes contact, it's in the chest, his head is up (not looking at the ground), clean wrap up... I don't know what else he needed to do.

Yep, clean as a whisle....Maybe kiss the ref??

laugh.gif

trink39.gif