Woman tosses cat into garbage can

Rushman14

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link doesn't work. confused13.gif

I hate people who torture animals. A couple of weeks ago someone dumped a starving horse in the middle of downtown LA. (The horse didn't make it - she was too far gone).

It's not garbage, people. It's a living being. angry.gif

At first I was like "heh... that's amusing" but then you realize that that woman just comitted abuse of a cute little cat.

I wonder, what the hell was going through that woman's mind when she did that? I hope she doesn't get away with it, someone's bound to notice a live cat in their trash bin and do something about it. Also, I've heard Britain has a high percentage of security cameras, I wonder how this woman didn't know there was one in her neighborhood.

I am dissapoint eh.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 23 2010, 02:54 PM)
I hate people who torture animals. A couple of weeks ago someone dumped a starving horse in the middle of downtown LA. (The horse didn't make it - she was too far gone).

Yikes that is awful.

link should work now.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 23 2010, 05:54 PM)

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/23/woman-cat-garbage-can-video/

fixed the link, and was shocked. Like luv luv luv my kitty and whoops by the scruff of the neck and dropped in the bin, with drivers passing by watching what seems to be a well fed 60ish woman luvving on her tabby

We have the answer for the old bag....dropped into a bin of her own.

Some of the comments:

at a poster who said the cat should have been tossed off a 20 story building - "You should have been swallowed, not conceived." Win.

*pulls own cat out of his trashcan*

laugh.gif nah he wasn't in there.

I'd never do that to my kitty!

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Aug 23 2010, 06:55 PM)
*cuddles her cat and mutters angrily to self*

cat.gif

my oldest was catching a breeze in the window, and must've felt my change in mood. She made her way from the windowsill to my desk n sat n purred waiting for me to pet her

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Aug 23 2010, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Aug 23 2010, 06:55 PM)
*cuddles her cat and mutters angrily to self*

cat.gif

my oldest was catching a breeze in the window, and must've felt my change in mood. She made her way from the windowsill to my desk n sat n purred waiting for me to pet her

Kitties are the best wub.gif Mine didn't sense anything and come over here, but I'm gonna go over there and force him to laugh.gif

Snugglyy time! cat.gif

I just got these 2 little cutie pies about a month ago, so yeah that video pissed me off.

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/Fatorgan/BD.jpg

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 23 2010, 07:15 PM)
I just got these 2 little cutie pies about a month ago, so yeah that video pissed me off.

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/Fatorgan/BD.jpg

What cuties! wub.gif

These are mine:

Mr. Nibbles ( tongue.gif )

http://a.imageshack.us/img834/8929/dscn0095e.jpg

Gabe (we named him Gabriel since we got him at church, but we should have named him Lucifer and called him Lou instead)

http://a.imageshack.us/img529/197/imgp2156.jpg

I'm not much of a cat person, but that pissed me off. How could anyone do that? The cat was being very sweet to her, and she took the time to pet it - so I just don't get the action. It just makes no sense.

rage.gif

Wonder how she would like it, if we were to tossed her in that garbage can... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

NO! Really... It's a Good place for her kind. ohmy.gif

bolt.gif cat.gif

Fact: Thousands of feral cats live in the garbage cans on the streets of Toronto. The problem has got so bad that the SPCA has organized The Toronto Feral Cat Project http://www.feraltoronto.com/en/

That being said.. that woman should be dumped into a trash can and rolled down a very steep hill.

QUOTE (Pags @ Aug 23 2010, 07:24 PM)
I'm not much of a cat person, but that pissed me off. How could anyone do that? The cat was being very sweet to her, and she took the time to pet it - so I just don't get the action. It just makes no sense.

Yeah, that was really disturbing. Like sociopathic-disturbing.

angry.gif Stupid dumbassed woman. I cannot believe that people can be like that. pokey.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

and she glances at the garbage can every so often while petting the kitty.

rage.gif

my cat used to jump in to the garbage can, we had to get one of those flap things so she wouldn't. We only found this out because of her meowing (and she rarely meowed...except to get my attention)

Archived