Still no VIP package

elvtnedge

Honestly, I'm frustrated. Has nobody received their VIP packages yet? Im going to the concert on Saturday and this is just crazy. I emailed fanfare or whatever they are called and no reply...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Fanfare has no humans working...completely robotic...with horrible programming.

I haven't heard or anyone receiving it yet, despite FanFares e-mail last week saying they started to ship (but not specifically saying whoes packages actually shipped).

If anyone out there actually gets one, let everybody know. A ton of posts on this already...all with the same results...NOTHING!

Anybody think they will try this again next tour? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Despite how much not getting the merch sucks (both of my two shows have already passed me by and still no swag...) I would still get this package in the future because of the great seats we got by bundling it with stuff I was going to buy anyways...

Between that and will-call only, I don't think one zipper-sniffing scalper had VIP section seats for sale at the Tuesday Toronto show. That alone is awesome.

1022.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jul 15 2010, 03:40 PM)
Despite how much not getting the merch sucks (both of my two shows have already passed me by and still no swag...) I would still get this package in the future because of the great seats we got by bundling it with stuff I was going to buy anyways...

Between that and will-call only, I don't think one zipper-sniffing scalper had VIP section seats for sale at the Tuesday Toronto show. That alone is awesome.

1022.gif

The seats they sold with the Premium Package in the US were just regular seats for a lot more money. If they didn't do the Premium Package they would have just sold them as usual. The typical VIP seats are different seats. They were really confusing with this. Sometimes they used the "VIP" terminology but othertimes not. The typical "VIP" seats come with "VIP" parking, waitress service, access to VIP lounge, etc. The seats sold with the Premium Package, at least as far as I've read, dont come with any special service, only merchandise.

VIP versus Premium: Anyone who has actuall gotten either on this tour have any info on what the tickets come with (other than the merchandise) or what they dont come with?

QUOTE (NaturalScientist75 @ Jul 15 2010, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jul 15 2010, 03:40 PM)

Between that and will-call only, I don't think one zipper-sniffing scalper had VIP section seats for sale at the Tuesday Toronto show.  That alone is awesome.

1022.gif

The seats they sold with the Premium Package in the US were just regular seats for a lot more money. If they didn't do the Premium Package they would have just sold them as usual. The typical VIP seats are different seats. They were really confusing with this. Sometimes they used the "VIP" terminology but othertimes not. The typical "VIP" seats come with "VIP" parking, waitress service, access to VIP lounge, etc. The seats sold with the Premium Package, at least as far as I've read, dont come with any special service, only merchandise.

VIP versus Premium: Anyone who has actuall gotten either on this tour have any info on what the tickets come with (other than the merchandise) or what they dont come with?

Confusion between VIP/premium wording aside, all I can say is at the one show I attended that had this VIP package - the first dozen rows were jammed packed with happy-assed RUSH fans like myself, no scalpers had any tickets this good, and if you added "ticket price + merch included" then it was a reasonable price as well!

The only people I guess who got "burned" were those that might have afforded just the seats without the rest of the stuff and who *might* have lucked out and actually scored tickets this good when they went on sale.

trink39.gif

Yeah baby!!! biggrin.gif

I just got en email from Fanfire saying my VIP items have been shipped and will arrive shortly.

That would be nice if they get here before the show on the 21st!

Has anyone received an email from Fanfire yet?

QUOTE (byoungjr @ Jul 15 2010, 06:44 PM)
Yeah baby!!! biggrin.gif

I just got en email from Fanfire saying my VIP items have been shipped and will arrive shortly.

That would be nice if they get here before the show on the 21st!

Has anyone received an email from Fanfire yet?

I got this just a little while ago:

* IMPORTANT UPDATE
Rush VIP items have shipped, packages will be delivered shortly!
If you have not yet redeemed your package online, please do so by following the directions below.  Thank you and have a great time at the show!

VIP MERCHANDISE
VIP merchandise redemption details were emailed to you by Ticketmaster.
If you did not receive this email please contact Ticketmaster at: VIP.TICKETS@TICKETMASTER.COM
Please make sure to redeem your package online to confirm shipment of your VIP merchandise items.
VIP items for customers who have completed the redemption process have started to ship and will be delivered shortly.
[...etc, etc]
It doesn't say that my items specifically have shipped, but I guess this is better than nothing.

I got the same email, but it is rather vague. Sort of would be nice to at least know what method of shipping is being used, but I don't think we'll get more information. I'm also assuming that the website will never have shipping information for these orders...

Just curious, for those that have already received the email, have your show(s) already occurred? Just trying to figure out the process they are using to ship (i.e. show date, alphabetical...)

I'm still waiting for the email to say mine has shipped. However my show is not until late September.

Now I think they are lying tongue.gif I got the e-mail indicating package was SHIPPED. Surely someone somewhere in the states should have recieved theirs, no? Im in AZ, nothing. At this point, I am tired of it. I have been pining to watch the doc, listen to the new songs and get the other goods....

QUOTE (yyz98 @ Jul 21 2010, 11:02 PM)
Now I think they are lying tongue.gif I got the e-mail indicating package was SHIPPED. Surely someone somewhere in the states should have recieved theirs, no? Im in AZ, nothing. At this point, I am tired of it. I have been pining to watch the doc, listen to the new songs and get the other goods....

I think they are lying too. When I go in my account it still says there is no shipping info for my VIP package, and since I haven't received it yet and that email was sent a week ago, even if it shipped "Ground" it would've been here by now. I think they sent out that email purely to shut people up for a while longer. If my stuff doesn't get here within a week I am going to dispute the charge with my CC company.

Same here. As a consumer, you really don't HAVE to bend over and take it. Yes, even ground shipping should have been here by now. I will be disputing to the CC company as well. I have never done it but a couple people I know do it frequently and get reimbursed every time. I let things go for too long, but in this case, when they send out e-mails merely to satiate people I will respond 1287.gif

JUst curious if anybody has received their VIP goods. You know, the package for the Very Important People who shelled out top dollar for a ticket (I too bought mine for the seat, but when something is promised to me, I tend to ensure followthrough). I called them last week and gave my tracking #'s and they indicated they were shipped on the 20th, which is even quite a few days after the email that claimed it was shipped. Now, coming from CA (is what fanfire said) to AZ is a typically a 1 or 2 day deal, even via ground. I am jonesing to see the DOCUMENTARY, yeah the other stuff will be cool....but I have been holding off seeing this awesome flick and I can't wait another day!!!! Crap-ola. Have I been lied to? Is Wayne Brady gonna have to smack a Bitch? 2.gif comp26.gif confused13.gif 1287.gif beathorse.gif

EDIT: Now they are telling me Wednesday for sure. That will be 2 weeks in transit for a state next door. Feel sorry for those of you that are on the East Coast.....and those that already went to the show. For me, lesson learned.

Edited by yyz98

Just got the VIP package today. Biggest surprise I thought was the guitar picks and magnet thats also for sale at backstage club. Don't remember if this was mentioned as part of the original package, but it seemed like a little extra something thrown in to make up for the shipping delay.

And when I was looking at the shirt for a second it seemed it was a 'RASH' logo on it but it was the regular debut album explosion. Nice basic looking shirt and no time machine symbols or clocks cluttering it up.

If anyone is interested in buying the VIP merchandise (minus ticket that has already be used), please don't hesitate to contact me.