1. 1. Which tour shirt are you getting?

• Black Steam Machine
    • Moving Pictures
    • Platinum
    • Black Lightning
    • All of them!
    • None

QUOTE (Nathan @ Jun 28 2010, 10:28 AM)
New shirts are out! I'm thinking I'll get the white one, I have a lot of black rush shirts already.

What's your choice?

I hear you on the black shirts! While the Time Machine tour ones look good, the majority of my Rush shirts are black so it's time for something different! Based on what we've seen so far, I'll go with the Platnium shirt.

Has anyone seen pics/more info on merch from last night's show? I didn't come across any pics yet.

Edited by fordgt99

QUOTE (Merely Space @ Jun 30 2010, 08:49 AM)
I picked up a platinum one. It's gorgeous. But I may have to order the black lightning one as well.

Were there more shirts or other items to choose from? Also what was the price of the shirt (same price as the website)? Thanks!

Why the hell did they have to go with the "all over" print for the MP shirt?? The back of that shirt is great. Here's hoping they have another MP option before the tour is over, cause this one is too much.

If they dont, Im thinking the Lightning one, unless the platinum one hits me when i see it...

Edited by greg2112

here's a couple of pix I took at the merch booth in ABQ, I missed some yellow sleeveless things and probably a few more things that were on the right that I couldn't capture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/dobegirl/df42bf0e.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/dobegirl/c9104c2d.jpg

I see there's a new thong on offer this year! laugh.gif

They had the "reactive burnout" jersey with the "chick shirts" but I assume it's men's sizing?

I bought the purple shirt, the black one to the left of it is a ladies tank which was kinda cool-always looking for something different than a tee. I ended up with the purple blue shirt and the earrings. I upgraded the wires and added a beaded dealio. It's my stealth way of wearing rush gear to work. Guess I could have done the same with the thong. lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/dobegirl/644978fe.jpg

I voted "Moving Pictures" but specifically I plan on getting the "Moving Pictures all over" shirt.

Second choice, "Platinum."

QUOTE (dobegrrrl @ Jul 5 2010, 02:19 PM)
here's a couple of pix I took at the merch booth in ABQ, I missed some yellow sleeveless things and probably a few more things that were on the right that I couldn't capture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/dobegirl/df42bf0e.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/dobegirl/c9104c2d.jpg

Thank you VERY much for the pics of the merch!!! While I have awhile before worrying too much about it (Sept 29th), I wanted to get an idea what else was available. Nice to see the prices are in line with what was listed on the band's site too.

May pickup "Traveling Music" since I don't have that yet and would have to order it anyways. One question, was the cd for Caravan/BU2B for sale? I didn't see it in the pics.

Now to start saving up... smile.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 5 2010, 08:27 PM)
I voted "Moving Pictures" but specifically I plan on getting the "Moving Pictures all over" shirt.

Second choice, "Platinum."

Now I'm leaning towards the Platinum.

Others have a point: I already have a lot of black/dark colored Rush shirts.

I voted for Platinum that looks absolutely lovely wub.gif By the way, I didn't see any mention of this on many threads I checked so is it true they ''secretly'' sell 48 Rash t-shirts at every venue? I saw the information on rushisaband.com because some guy said he bought one and I'm conflicted whether I should buy a Platinum shirt or wait for that one... if it happens to be true... Seeing them on the 15th in Quebec City though so count on me to give feedback whether this was true or not wink.gif

None. Too expensive for me these days. I got a free t-shirt with the DVD and that will have to do. atickhum.gif

purchased the Reactive Burnout jersey (love those jerseys, I do). I'm working on a shirt myself, but I probably won't wear it anyway.

I was hoping they had a button up baseball jersey, but no.gif !

I think I've officially changed my mind from "Moving Pictures All Over" to "Platinum." It's cheaper, and as others have said, I already have a lot of black/dark-colored Rush shirts.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 8 2010, 03:23 PM)
I think I've officially changed my mind from "Moving Pictures All Over" to "Platinum."  It's cheaper, and as others have said, I already have a lot of black/dark-colored Rush shirts.

laugh.gif Know the feeling...

QUOTE (librarian @ Jul 7 2010, 04:42 PM)
purchased the Reactive Burnout jersey (love those jerseys, I do). I'm working on a shirt myself, but I probably won't wear it anyway.

I was hoping they had a button up baseball jersey, but no.gif !

The jersey is now up on Rush's site. Looks nice too. Actually most of the shirts to me look good, except that one with the horizontal lines on the front.

I have a S&A baseball jersey, but messed up ordering a medium and never got around to exchanging it with the online store. I really could use a small size.