Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Guys...I cannot believe what I have found: a pic of me at 15!

Contrasted with me now (today's me is on the left haha):

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q618/msmith901/Mobile%20Uploads/2012-09-20%2022.45.041_zpsn7bqdxuv.png

Afraid the pic of me at 15 is very low quality haha. I was trying to combine the look of Ville Valo and Robert Smith, but looking back I see only Edward Scissorhands!

To be honest the pic at 15 is pretty awesome and not saying the current one isn't. Its just very cool and does look professional.....
  • Like 1

I forgot to add that I love the picture of you at 15. You look like a wild man! :laughing guy: It looks like a professional shot. And you are, as you must already know, quite photogenic.

Thank you! I get very kind remarks, and I have learned to be comfortable with my own skin. But I often feel burdened by it. But severe bullying for being ugly as a child did a lot of damage so I find compliments and my own view of myself rarely match up...but my favourite look was when I stopped caring what people think and went goth!

The kind words came only once that phase was over.

I hope I don't sound smug. I am actually incredibly self-loathing and quite mad!

And even though you changed your sig pic, it's still incredibly too huge. Can you please make it much smaller? Thanks!

I AIN'T THE ONE WHO SAID IT CAN BE MADE UP OF IMAGES OF ANY SIZE!!

I AIN'T THE ONE WHO SAID THAT, EITHER.

However, I am the one who is saying your sig image is way too big. If you don't have the ability to shrink it yourself I will do it for you.

• Like 1

I forgot to add that I love the picture of you at 15. You look like a wild man! :laughing guy: It looks like a professional shot. And you are, as you must already know, quite photogenic.

Thank you! I get very kind remarks, and I have learned to be comfortable with my own skin. But I often feel burdened by it. But severe bullying for being ugly as a child did a lot of damage so I find compliments and my own view of myself rarely match up...but my favourite look was when I stopped caring what people think and went goth!

I hope I don't sound smug. I am actually incredibly self-loathing and quite mad!

And even though you changed your sig pic, it's still incredibly too huge. Can you please make it much smaller? Thanks!

However, I am the one who is saying your sig image is way too big. If you don't have the ability to shrink it yourself I will do it for you.

This is where I reveal how thick I am:

How do I shrink images?

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/eb4ca08424787ee2d15218af0d8141d5.jpg

Women can't resist me

Tick - she's not gonna keep that svelt body long if you cook for her - make her some mac & cheese, she needs to eat!

:sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

Women can't resist me

:joker:

Good grief I keep undoing that bra with my minds eye.

• Like 1

Women can't resist me

:joker:

Good grief I keep undoing that bra with my minds eye.

Looks like it clips in the back. I was never very good with those..... :sigh: :D

How do I shrink images?

In this case it's tough because you're linking the image directly from the site you found it on, as opposed to first loading it onto a photo hosting site like Photobucket THEN using the Photobucket link to display the image here. Do you have a Photobucket or other image host account?

How do I shrink images?

In this case it's tough because you're linking the image directly from the site you found it on, as opposed to first loading it onto a photo hosting site like Photobucket THEN using the Photobucket link to display the image here. Do you have a Photobucket or other image host account?

I have a photobucket account...by the end of the day this problem will have been fixed!

How do I shrink images?

I have a photobucket account...by the end of the day this problem will have been fixed!

Yep, there are simple editing tools in Photobucket, including a resizing tool. Make this image half its original size and we're good,

How do I shrink images?

Yep, there are simple editing tools in Photobucket, including a resizing tool. Make this image half its original size and we're good,

And then get another picture to compensate for the loss!

Geez..... :sigh: :cool: ^^^^

She is definitely not a "D"...

I wouldn't even venture a guess. She's a beauty that much I do know.... :)

Geez..... :sigh: :cool: ^^^^

She is definitely not a "D"...

I wouldn't even venture a guess. She's a beauty that much I do know.... :)

D as in the political party... ;)

:laughing guy: I know what you meant...... ;)
  • Like 1

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q618/msmith901/Mobile%20Uploads/59fee309-17a1-4a70-a918-22e5eb28f116_zpsfb13160d.jpg?t=1416092933

On my way to my old friends wedding.

Hopefully one day it will be me getting hitched! (Alas, did not meet the one for me today *blub blub*).

• Like 2

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q618/msmith901/Mobile%20Uploads/59fee309-17a1-4a70-a918-22e5eb28f116_zpsfb13160d.jpg?t=1416092933

On my way to my old friends wedding.

Hopefully one day it will be me getting hitched! (Alas, did not meet the one for me today *blub blub*).

Nice pic. And don't worry, you have lots and lots of time.

Guys...I cannot believe what I have found: a pic of me at 15!

Contrasted with me now (today's me is on the left haha):

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q618/msmith901/Mobile%20Uploads/2012-09-20%2022.45.041_zpsn7bqdxuv.png

Afraid the pic of me at 15 is very low quality haha. I was trying to combine the look of Ville Valo and Robert Smith, but looking back I see only Edward Scissorhands!

Both good photos. I actually did think Robert Smith when I saw the one.

I can tell you that if I found a photo of myself at fifteen, it would never in a hundred billion years be posted anywhere online! Haha. I haven't posted a photo of myself anywhere online anyway, at any age. But at 15, I spent a lot of time sulking, over in the corner somewhere...I had a mullet...and I was, more often than not, drunk. (Paints a lovely picture, doesn't it? I only wish I were joking).

But I'm feeling much better now... :P