Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

That's not at all what I implied...

Here we go again...

When you post about women, bad things happen.

Well that's what makes them women ;)

Damn. I'm in for a shit storm now...

:outtahere:

Women are the best thing ever invented! Even better than beer. :yes:

Funny. I have a semi-hangover right now (which never happens to me until now).

I agree with you since it comes down to hangovers vs hang-ups.

Women usually hang-up on me. That's easier to deal with than this semi-hangover...

Moving right along:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/1044780_10152498392342525_1674271699997305683_n.jpg

Sunny, is that you?

Why, Yes Lorraine, it IS me

Wind in my hair..... shifting and drifting.

That's a beautiful picture. You ought to get it enlarged and frame it.

• Like 1

And to think I made sure to add the " :P" just for you...

Aww man...I really want you to know that I read to much into your words, and I am sorry if I have been hurtful.

Its just I am so against prostitution I just cannot let it go. I think I should have kept my thoughts to myself because I try and value " each to his own".

So sorry again. I can be quite tactless at times and I should remember that old thread was locked for a reason, and it seems you have had enough of the backlash by now, surely.

Women are too beautiful to sell. They need love and affection as much as, if not more than, any man, and too many men overlook that. I really, really get obnoxious over anything I deem to be sexist or misogynistic but I am trying very, very hard (but not hard enough) to recognise not everyone is going to agree with me, and it is not my place to say they should.

• Like 1

Aww man...I really want you to know that I read to much into your words, and I am sorry if I have been hurtful.

Its just I am so against prostitution I just cannot let it go. I think I should have kept my thoughts to myself because I try and value " each to his own".

So sorry again. I can be quite tactless at times and I should remember that old thread was locked for a reason, and it seems you have had enough of the backlash by now, surely.

Women are too beautiful to sell. They need love and affection as much as, if not more than, any man, and too many men overlook that. I really, really get obnoxious over anything I deem to be sexist or misogynistic but I am trying very, very hard (but not hard enough) to recognise not everyone is going to agree with me, and it is not my place to say they should.

I'll be serious for a second. Prostitutes are people too. If they became a prostitute by choice I think they deserve respect and consideration as much as any other human being. That is all.

That's not at all what I implied...

Here we go again...

When you post about women, bad things happen.

Well that's what makes them women ;)

Damn. I'm in for a shit storm now...

:outtahere:

Women are the best thing ever invented! Even better than beer. :yes:

read my edited post

Nice save.

I'll be serious for a second. Prostitutes are people too. If they became a prostitute by choice I think they deserve respect and consideration as much as any other human being. That is all.

We have enough threads covering prostitution. This will not become one of them.

• Like 1

Moving right along:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/1044780_10152498392342525_1674271699997305683_n.jpg

Sunny, is that you?

Why, Yes Lorraine, it IS me

Wind in my hair..... shifting and drifting.

That's a beautiful picture. You ought to get it enlarged and frame it.

Why thank you, you lovely, sweet, respectful human being! You sure know how to make a girl smile. :)

• Like 1

I don't respect the men that pay for them. I can respect the woman but not her life choices. No job defines a person 100%, but often their decisions do.

If you have the money take the girl for a meal. See where it goes.

I don't respect the men that pay for them. I can respect the woman but not her life choices. No job defines a person 100%, but often their decisions do.

Hence why I said "consideration". You should look at and consider why the person made that choice.

For the record, I did not bring that topic up here. I won't comment on it more in this thread.

Edited by savagegrace26

Hence why I said "consideration". You should look at and consider why the person made that choice.

NOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT!

Can we talk about me now?

I like turtles.

Who doesn't?

I would think MOST people, but you know - you can't tell by how much people want to talk about other stuff here on TRF.

Edited by sundog

I like turtles.

Who doesn't?

I would think MOST people, but you know - you can't tell by how much people want to talk about prostitutes here on TRF.

Blame me...

...so turtles...turtles swim...

• Like 1

For the record, I did not bring that topic up here. I won't comment on it more in this thread.

"Rational resistance to an unwise urge"

And I'm trying very hard to stop myself from creating a thread in NWW called "How much would you pay Geddy, Alex, or Neil for...?"

Hmmm....could prompt some interesting responses...

Letting the idea out here....

Trollaholic-recovery is a 12-step process...

I like turtles.

Who doesn't?

I would think MOST people, but you know - you can't tell by how much people want to talk about prostitutes here on TRF.

Blame me...

yes - and sometimes, they cross my road - and we have to capture them and get them safely to the ditch or culvert otherwise they are flat turtles.

No one likes a flat turtle.

:no:

• Like 2

I like turtles.

Who doesn't?

Blame me...

yes - and sometimes, they cross my road - and we have to capture them and get them safely to the ditch or culvert otherwise they are flat turtles.

You have no idea how jealous I am.

I adore turtles...but alas none where I live!

• Like 1

I like turtles.

Who doesn't?

Blame me...

That is truly unfortunate - we have turtle crossing signs next to the road here, so you pay attention whilst your driving along - again, no one likes a flat turtle. :no:

I like turtles.

Who doesn't?

Blame me...

That is truly unfortunate - we have turtle crossing signs next to the road here, so you pay attention whilst your driving along - again, no one likes a flat turtle. :no:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/th_turtle_crossing.jpg

I like turtles.

Who doesn't?

Blame me...

Ever had turtle soup? Don't let that fresh roadkill go to waste

I like turtles.

Who doesn't?

Blame me...

Ever had turtle soup? Don't let that fresh roadkill go to waste

:puke:

:no: :no: :no: