What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I go in on Monday to sign final employment docs for my second, part time job.

I go from unemployed and hugely behind on my bills to double employed and on my way to being totally debt free by Christmas!!! :7up:

For Christmas this year, I want to take my family to a cabin on the snowy mountain and give memories instead of material things. :wub:

Making pepperjack grilled cheese and jalapeno poppers for a hangover breakfast with my friend! hahaha. DELICIOUS!!!

What made my day was Alsgals sent me her best bikini pics 1999-2008! :D :coy:

Whoops, I haven't let the cat :pussy: out of the bag have I? :oops: :16ton: :hail: :hi: :outtahere:

:unsure:

• Like 1

Whoops, I haven't let the cat :pussy: out of the bag have I? :oops: :16ton: :hail: :hi: :outtahere:

:smoke: :hi: :ebert: :cheerleader:

:16ton:

:smoke: :hi: :ebert: :cheerleader:

You realise you just mentioned me in a bikini and then used the 16 ton .gif in the same sentence, right? :LMAO:

Way to go. :angry: ;)

after not being in touch with my best friend for almost 4 years (as she was against social networking and moved across the country lol), she FINALLY caved and made a facebook!!! we've been talking all night- my god, I have pictures of us when we were both 5 years old hugging each other lol <3

I've missed her so much. So happy!!!!!!

• Like 1

I'm happy.

Finally. After 9 long years. I am finally at peace. I'm finally happy.

It's been a lot of hard work, a lot of pain, a lot of tears, a lot of blood, a lot of false starts, but I'm happy now.

It all started with finding out I had cancer the year I turned 30. I do believe it was just before I joined up on this forum. Then, I decided I wasn't going to die with regrets no matter when life decided I was finished. So, I left my abusive husband, struck out on my own. I've been through a few dick heads, sent one to jail since he was using me to hide from the police since he was wanted for Child Molestation. He went through about $50k of my money, threw punches at me in which he quickly learned was the. wrong. thing. to. do. I was just months out of the hospital from my bad accident and I took his pathetic, worthless waste of human flesh down. f***ing hard down. Down like he deserves.

I've lost friends to motorcycle accidents. I've lost family memembers. I'm watching my family disappear. I've lost my jobs, my best friend and she almost took the love of my life with her. But we survived stronger than ever. This last year has been the worst, but I'm able to smile now.

There's a quiet serenity that comes upon you when you've faced death, danger, personal loss and the loss of your livelihood and you rise above it ALL.

I had to deal with the pain that came from all of it, and it almost killed me a few times. In more ways I care to mention.

I'm finally able to look around me and take in the sights. I've done the almost impossible in making a career change with zero college education, no prior experience, and in a shitty economy. I managed to do it and keep my dignity. I went from having it all, to having nothing, to working back up to having a life again and then back to nothing and now, after just 7 months of unemployment I went to having two jobs so I can claw my way out of the debt I accrued and to rebuild my credit and invest the rest so I can retire someday.

I'm smart, I'm positive, I still have my health for now, and I have an amazing family. I still have a horse and my motorcycle. Above all, I have my life and the joy to make more happy memories.

The last few months have been especially hard since I've felt like there was death all around me. In face, it was. The old me was dying away, burned by fire and pain and heartache. The new me has been reborn and I have a certain peace and joy.

I love my life and I don't want to be anywhere else. I don't want to be anyone else.

This forum and my friends here have seen me from the very beginning and saw my decline. I had to disappear and simplify my life.

I'm sorry for the mental vomit I placed on here, but if I so choose too, I can look back and see how far I've come. This forum is home. My virtual family. :wub:

I'm happy. I'm alive. I'm here. :rose:

• Like 7

I'm happy.

It's been a lot of hard work, a lot of pain, a lot of tears, a lot of blood, a lot of false starts, but I'm happy now.

It all started with finding out I had cancer the year I turned 30. I do believe it was just before I joined up on this forum. Then, I decided I wasn't going to die with regrets no matter when life decided I was finished. So, I left my abusive husband, struck out on my own. I've been through a few dick heads, sent one to jail since he was using me to hide from the police since he was wanted for Child Molestation. He went through about $50k of my money, threw punches at me in which he quickly learned was the. wrong. thing. to. do. I was just months out of the hospital from my bad accident and I took his pathetic, worthless waste of human flesh down. f***ing hard down. Down like he deserves.

I've lost friends to motorcycle accidents. I've lost family memembers. I'm watching my family disappear. I've lost my jobs, my best friend and she almost took the love of my life with her. But we survived stronger than ever. This last year has been the worst, but I'm able to smile now.

There's a quiet serenity that comes upon you when you've faced death, danger, personal loss and the loss of your livelihood and you rise above it ALL.

I had to deal with the pain that came from all of it, and it almost killed me a few times. In more ways I care to mention.

I'm finally able to look around me and take in the sights. I've done the almost impossible in making a career change with zero college education, no prior experience, and in a shitty economy. I managed to do it and keep my dignity. I went from having it all, to having nothing, to working back up to having a life again and then back to nothing and now, after just 7 months of unemployment I went to having two jobs so I can claw my way out of the debt I accrued and to rebuild my credit and invest the rest so I can retire someday.

I'm smart, I'm positive, I still have my health for now, and I have an amazing family. I still have a horse and my motorcycle. Above all, I have my life and the joy to make more happy memories.

The last few months have been especially hard since I've felt like there was death all around me. In face, it was. The old me was dying away, burned by fire and pain and heartache. The new me has been reborn and I have a certain peace and joy.

I love my life and I don't want to be anywhere else. I don't want to be anyone else.

This forum and my friends here have seen me from the very beginning and saw my decline. I had to disappear and simplify my life.

I'm sorry for the mental vomit I placed on here, but if I so choose too, I can look back and see how far I've come. This forum is home. My virtual family. :wub:

You are one AMAZING lady and I am proud to call you a friend! (And one day we really will meet up at Rolex Kentucky or another event. Maybe you'll be riding in one and I can be your groom and shovel shit, clean your tack, polish up your boots, and run back to the trailer to fetch that spare set of reins. I don't braid though, sorry. :D

You took the saying, "when you're going through hell, keep going" to heart, and you deserve all of the rewards you are now finding on the other side of that hell.

I am so truly very happy for you. :yes: :hug2:

• Like 2

I'm happy.

You are one AMAZING lady and I am proud to call you a friend! (And one day we really will meet up at Rolex Kentucky or another event. Maybe you'll be riding in one and I can be your groom and shovel shit, clean your tack, polish up your boots, and run back to the trailer to fetch that spare set of reins. I don't braid though, sorry. :D

You took the saying, "when you're going through hell, keep going" to heart, and you deserve all of the rewards you are now finding on the other side of that hell.

I am so truly very happy for you. :yes: :hug2:

I certainly hope we will meet someday! There's a lot of people on here I would love to meet, and you are certainly one of the top ones and am glad you're my buddy across the country. :wub:

RUSH CONCERT TONIGHT!!!!!! :haz: :rush: :haz:

You just beat everybody. Have a GREAT show! :rush:

OMG best show ever!!!! I wish they had taped that. They were SOOOO loud and the crowd was INSANE!!! I could feel the entire arena shaking the whole 3 hours! FANTASTIC!!!!

• Like 3

Lucy ran up to me with my AC/DC Let There Be Rock dvd and begged me to play it. I happily obliged!!! She is ccurrently dancing around and singing into her toy microphone to "the rock and roll, mama!! It's the best thing ever, thank you!!!"

She is now telling me Rush A Show Of Hands is next lol. (She recognizes the dvd cover.)

Ah yes, I love my girl ;)

I got the job I was hoping for! I got the job I was hoping for! I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!! I start Monday! Long story....

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :yay: :clap: Yayyyyy! :clap: :yay: :clap:

What made my day today?

Starting to plan with my husband when we should try for our next child. :heart:

Just one more. If we can have one more....I'll be complete. God I want another baby lol.