Ringtones!

Khan

My main ringtone is "Far Behind" by Candlebox. I also have "Keep Feeling Fascination" by the Human League.

I'm thinking of making a ringtone from "Earthcrosser" by Veruca Salt, but haven't had the time to do it.

Here you go, Buddy! Click here! That's a link to d/l an MP3, it's both free and safe so there's no risk in saving the file. Edited by Jack Aubrey

I don't have a ringtone, because I would never even hear it myself, I leave my phone on vibrate. I finally found out how to do a ringback tone though, I set it as Tommy the Cat by Primus, so that when anybody calls me they get to listen to it till I answer. smile.gif

Mine is MalNar.

I find it works quite well as a ringtone. I normally hear the drum count-in, and answer it without the commotion of most ringtones. Otherwise I'm bound to hear it when the guitars come in.

For most calls it's Tremor Christ.

For my oldest daughter it's Rearview Mirror.

When I get a text I had to change it to the beginning of Do The Evolution. I used to just have the one that came with my phone that said "message received" but it was too quiet and I never heard it. I can hear Eddie doing that scream at the beginning of DTE from two rooms away laugh.gif

Oh and when people call me they get to listen to Release.

Finally got one! While I was at the beach I downloaded "Dead!" by My Chemical Romance because I'm sick of the stock ringtones that came with my iPhone. It's the chorus and part of the bridge, and it works perfectly; it fades out while Gerard sings "so long" which is ten kinds of awesome. I'll get to downloading multiple ringtones, but for now this will work fine.