SET LIST

TOMSAWYER

Uh yeah, this has been a topic of much speculation and debate for a few weeks now. I would say that I wish it would come out so everyone would shutup about it finally but in reality I know its only going to open up a whole new can of worms for people to whine about. b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ May 24 2010, 01:53 PM)
Uh yeah, this has been a topic of much speculation and debate for a few weeks now. I would say that I wish it would come out so everyone would shutup about it finally but in reality I know its only going to open up a whole new can of worms for people to whine about. b_sigh.gif

Exactly. It doesn't matter what the set-list is, it will be bitched and whined about in thread after thread, no matter what... confused13.gif

thanks guys. i do not want the setlist because i want to bitch and whine about it. im not sure where you got that idea. i just want to make sure i am there when they start the greatest album evr...MOVING PICTURES! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

i thought for sure someone would already have it since it is hard to keep a secret these days

QUOTE (TOMSAWYER @ May 24 2010, 03:18 PM)
thanks guys. i do not want the setlist because i want to bitch and whine about it. im not sure where you got that idea. i just want to make sure i am there when they start the greatest album evr...MOVING PICTURES! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

i thought for sure someone would already have it since it is hard to keep a secret these days

Do you plan to attend only part of the show?

QUOTE (Funky Chicken @ May 24 2010, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE (TOMSAWYER @ May 24 2010, 03:18 PM)
thanks guys. i do not want the setlist because i want to bitch and whine about it. im not sure where you got that idea. i just want to make sure i am there when they start the greatest album evr...MOVING PICTURES!  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

Do you plan to attend only part of the show?

laugh.gif

QUOTE (TOMSAWYER @ May 24 2010, 04:18 PM)

I agree. I thought by now someone would have leaked it. The other thread recently posted alluding to the setlist seems pretty realistic

confused13.gif FUNKY CHICKEN, i dont know if you are trying to be funny, but i will be attending the whole show.

i did not ask because i only want to go to part of the show. why would i pay the full price for part of the show?

i ask because i have to take a leak a lot and the bathroon lines at these concerts is always crazy. i dont want to be in the toilet or getting a drink when rush plays tom sawyer...get it? fing.gif

QUOTE (TOMSAWYER @ May 24 2010, 03:49 PM)
confused13.gif FUNKY CHICKEN, i dont know if you are trying to be funny, but i will be attending the whole show.

i did not ask because i only want to go to part of the show. why would i pay the full price for part of the show?

i ask because i have to take a leak a lot and the bathroon lines at these concerts is always crazy. i dont want to be in the toilet or getting a drink when rush plays tom sawyer...get it?  fing.gif

do the toilet during the S&A stretch......

Edited by WCFIELDS

QUOTE (TOMSAWYER @ May 24 2010, 04:49 PM)

i ask because i have to take a leak a lot and the bathroon lines at these concerts is always crazy. i dont want to be in the toilet or getting a drink when rush plays tom sawyer...get it?  fing.gif

Yeah, TS live is waaaaaay fresh. Wouldn't want to miss out on that. I kid, I kid funky chicken.

Thanks for the bladder update too. tongue.gif

QUOTE (TOMSAWYER @ May 24 2010, 05:49 PM)
i ask because i have to take a leak a lot and the bathroon lines at these concerts is always crazy. i dont want to be in the toilet or getting a drink when rush plays tom sawyer...get it? fing.gif

Dude, just get the Concert Catheter. It's great...and it comes with it's own freshener so there's no stink. Of course it's a little painful upon entry, but well worth it so you can watch the whole show without having to leave your seat. Just go to www.concertcatheter.com and order yours today!

Maybe do a song from each album up to MP, then rip into MP beginning to end.....then uncork a couple new songs, then a song from each album after MP, encore with the usual 'hits'. Of course I'd like this to be the 'Fans' tour, maybe do some offbeat (but good) songs that the fans enjoy, but didn't get much attention to the general listener.....

I don't know, I was trying to stay away from set list posts tongue.gif I'm just really happy to have great seats at an INDOOR venue, especially after missing the past 3 tours! They can go up and play a cover of Cracklin Rosy for all I care.....

But seriously.....I'd love for them to come out and hammer us with a intro song that just obliterates the fans...something uncommon for an intro.....like La Villa.....yesssssssssssss

Think about it....the place goes dark...the roar of the crowd.....Al's guitar starts with a low growl and rips into that song. Yes, an instrumental for the first song......there I said it