24 hours w/your favorite Rush member...

GeminiRising79

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are all equally my favourite but I would spend my time with Geddy, if it seemed like he really wanted to though.

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 10 2010, 11:59 AM)
They are all equally my favourite but I would spend my time with Geddy, if it seemed like he really wanted to though.

He would not.................. wink.gif

Alex - Drink

Neil -Drink and watch Buddy Rich vid's

Ged -Drink and play fantasy baseball

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Apr 10 2010, 12:17 PM)
Specifics, guys! Don't forget its a 24 hour period you're spending with one of them. Day and night.

I can not be more specific if i tried

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 10 2010, 10:14 AM)
Geddy - I would spice him, marinate him, baste him, roast him and invite some of my closest TRF friends over. We would then eat him with a side of au gratin potatoes and braised asparagus. Geddy would be very tender and delicious.

Sorry, I wasn't specific enough. The party would last through the night. The next day we'd have Geddy sandwiches with the leftovers.

Geddy although we all know why wub.gif . Seriously though I would take in a baseball game, have a great dinner with wine and good conversation. He seems to have a really dry sense of humor which works for me. I also don't know a lot about wines so I'd be interested there.

As for the rest of the 24 hours I guess it depends if Nancy was there or not. tongue.gif JK

Does metaldad not like Ged? I met him an he was really nice looked over his glasses at me so I could make eye contact, very cordial!

Alex.

I'd put him in a rubber suit and lock him in a box under the floor.

Just like Zed did with the Gimp in Pulp Fiction.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 10 2010, 02:56 PM)
Alex.

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp199/PeartRules/MsgPlus_Img0690.png

Alex.

Is it wrong that I was just strangely aroused by that? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 10 2010, 02:58 PM)
Alex.

Is it wrong that I was just strangely aroused by that? unsure.gif

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp199/PeartRules/MsgPlus_Img0690.png

Honestly? If they were there under duress, I'd start by just asking for autographs on a few items. Then I'd cut 'em loose. It just wouldn't be a comfortable situation.

Now, if it were Neil and he were willing? A day at the Smithsonian - neither one of us would be bored, that's for sure. No reason for pointless chatter (I'm not big on that either). Then home to let him cook dinner, and after that it's private. laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 10 2010, 12:14 PM)
Geddy - I would spice him, marinate him, baste him, roast him and invite some of my closest TRF friends over. We would then eat him with a side of au gratin potatoes and braised asparagus. Geddy would be very tender and delicious.

rofl3.gif Goober I LOVE your posts!

Pertaining to the topic, I'd spend a day with Alex and just let him entertain me and make me laugh for 24 hours. I think it would be a lot of fun smile.gif

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Apr 10 2010, 03:30 PM)
Geddy - I would spice him, marinate him, baste him, roast him and invite some of my closest TRF friends over.  We would then eat him with a side of au gratin potatoes and braised asparagus.  Geddy would be very tender and delicious.

Pertaining to the topic, I'd spend a day with Alex and just let him entertain me and make me laugh for 24 hours. I think it would be a lot of fun smile.gif

smile.gif trink39.gif

That sounds like fun what you said. I would love to have Alex for dinner (not OVER for dinner, but FOR dinner).

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 10 2010, 06:02 PM)
QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Apr 10 2010, 03:30 PM)
Geddy - I would spice him, marinate him, baste him, roast him and invite some of my closest TRF friends over.  We would then eat him with a side of au gratin potatoes and braised asparagus.  Geddy would be very tender and delicious.

smile.gif trink39.gif

That sounds like fun what you said. I would love to have Alex for dinner (not OVER for dinner, but FOR dinner).

Wouldn't you be full after Geddy? confused13.gif

Archived