BREAKING BAD season premiere...

Andrew1

QUOTE (ReRushed @ May 3 2010, 07:01 PM)
Hank has a moral core.  And because of that he has someone looking out for him on two levels.  Who made the call?  Why did the bullet fall out of the pocket?

What strikes me is that what Hank did by telling the truth is the first moral thing any main character has done on the show. The bullet thing was pretty boss aswell.

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Mar 28 2010, 06:18 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Mar 21 2010, 03:39 PM)
QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Mar 21 2010, 02:36 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Mar 21 2010, 02:23 PM)
I'll be there.  Spent a bit of the last couple months catching up on the first two seasons on Netflix.  Ready to rock and roll real-time starting tonight...!

Bring on the meth!!!  tongue.gif  This and Mad Men are the best shows I currently watch.

Mad Men is a show I haven't checked out yet. If it's as good as Breaking Bad though, I'm there. This season of B.B. is going to get out of control!

It's a far different kind of "just as good," but yes...it is.

Started Mad Men a couple of nights ago. I rented the whole first season. It took a few episodes but we're starting to get hooked a little. Kind of getting the feeling that we haven't seen anything yet. Think it might be a winner.

I heard Mad Men was really good too. I will have to watch it on DVD to catch up, Dexter too.

Just got around to watching it last night....wow! Wonder if what happened at the end is what it REALLY looked like???

This show is badass, fer sure.!!!..Best thing on the telly fer years...Also gave this 'Rubicon' premiere which followed the 'BB' fnale two solid attempts, but I just can't seem to get into it the thing at all...What gives, potato?

OK, how 'bout this: Are those BB fans here at TRF altogether happy/satisfied with how the season up and ended on us? On a scale of 1 to 10, whaddaya think?

If any ya'll are intellectually inclined and would like to join me here in just breaking the whole thing down, analyzing the F outta it, then get on with yer boogie bad self...

I would actually certainly welcome the imput/feedback on this episode...There certainly were things that I would have done differently, changed, mixed up a bit, especically with the last half hour of the epi.

Whaddaya think?

Edited by thelocator

I gave up on Rubicon after 10 minutes...moved too slow and what the feck was it about anyway? If they can't catch someone's attention right off the bat and better "explain" what the show is about, forget it.

We've still got a few episodes to go down here. Just watched the one where they were chasing the fly in the lab for most of the episode. Classic. Can't wait to see how the season finishes up.

Never heard of Rubicon, so can't comment on that one.

I was wondering when Breaking Bad was coming back. We have to wait until JULY 2011!!!

Breaking Bad to be back July 2011

That being said, anyone who has missed out on this show you should just buy the DVDs. They are well worth it. But if you don't want to, or you want to make sure you like it, they will be replaying the first season on AMC. Here is the schedule: Breaking Bad schedule on AMC

All that being said, I wanted to just say how awesome episode 12 of season 3 was. My next couple sentences contain a ****SPOILER**** for those of you who haven't seen season 3. I cheered out loud when Jesse was about to kill those guys and Walt came barreling thru and ran them down! Damn that was awesome! applaudit.gif

QUOTE (RushNut @ Jun 18 2010, 08:54 AM)
I gave up on Rubicon after 10 minutes...moved too slow and what the feck was it about anyway? If they can't catch someone's attention right off the bat and better "explain" what the show is about, forget it.

biggrin.gif

Rubicon was a great show that got short shrifted. A shame really.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Dec 6 2010, 08:22 AM)
QUOTE (RushNut @ Jun 18 2010, 08:54 AM)
I gave up on Rubicon after 10 minutes...moved too slow and what the feck was it about anyway?  If they can't catch someone's attention right off the bat and better "explain" what the show is about, forget it.

biggrin.gif

Rubicon was a great show that got short shrifted. A shame really.

What a crock of shit! I really liked Rubicon. Sure it was a little slow, but it was so freaking interesting. Last I heard it was renewed. But now I see it is cancelled. What a joke.