Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

"No, for the last time! I'm not going pay to get the internet when I can just come out in the backyard and pick up the neighbor's unencrypted wireless signal!" Edited by snowdogged

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Oct 6 2010, 08:12 PM)
Bob, I think that your suspicions may actually warrant an investigation into whether or not this is really Rushgoober! unsure.gif

ya.here I thought I was being a regular old sarcastic jersey wise ass..now here we are again with another lengthy post...?

Abe Olson, creator of conspiracytheoryhub.com, demonstrating definitively how wearing an unopened box of saran wrap on your head covered in white netting really does keep the extra-terrestrials from controlling your brain. Edited by rushgoober

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/RushRevisited/makeshift-umbrella.jpg

Oh good, mom, you're here. You got my e-mail. Could you please go into my room in the basement and get me more saran wrap and some tin foil? I have a REALLY important project going on here... oh, and also some chocolate milk in my Return of the Jedi glass with a twisty straw. Thanks!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 7 2010, 01:28 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/RushRevisited/makeshift-umbrella.jpg

Oh good, mom, you're here. You got my e-mail. Could you please go into my room in the basement and get me more saran wrap and some tin foil? I have a REALLY important project going on here... oh, and also some chocolate milk in my Return of the Jedi glass with a twisty straw. Thanks!

Sorry to break rank, but z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

In this day and age, it's just smart to practice "safe surfing." Like they say, "wrap it up!" You just never know...

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Oct 6 2010, 08:44 PM)
Seen here: Ben Gates, brother of Bill, working on his invention to build the world's first waterproof laptop and finally win back the title of mom's favorite son.

laugh.gif Winner.

You're up.

After thinking it over, I don't think that is a good picture for captioning. But, does anyone know what is unique about that picture?

Here is the new picture.

MOD EDIT: Photo removed for creepiness

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Oct 7 2010, 08:52 PM)
After thinking it over, I don't think that is a good picture for captioning. But, does anyone know what is unique about that picture?

Here is the new picture.

Ana Nicole Smith...the early years...

(Ok, I will burn in Hell for that one... tongue.gif )

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Oct 7 2010, 09:52 PM)

Here is the new picture.

aint it a hockey dude? (and I quoted you cuz the pic is That's It worthy..sorta rofl3.gif )

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1