Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5351/starwarsride11933.jpg

"Meh, if the emperor says he wants us on giant flying dachshunds, then we use giant flying dachshunds."

"Anyway I like them. They keep your ass warm in the winter."

Edited by Inthend

Man, I hate being stationed in this Canis minor backwater....

QUOTE (Inthend @ Nov 18 2011, 12:04 AM)
"Meh, if the emperor says he wants us on giant flying dachshunds, then we use giant flying dachshunds."

Winner!

QUOTE (Inthend @ Nov 17 2011, 09:04 PM)
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5351/starwarsride11933.jpg

NOT AN ENTRY, just a passing comment

at my niece's wedding last weekend, my big brother informed me that Science has declared the Dachshund the most fierce creature!

yes, even over lions and tigers and bears (oh my!)

"they" documented that all of the other fierce animals are afraid of the Dachshund,

and so performed additional testing in a natural environment.

upon waking from sedation, the Dachshund immediately assessed his surroundings and began to explore.

nearby, a jaguar crouched, watching.

the Dachshund discovered a pile of bones, and sensing the eyes of the jaguar upon him, began to gnaw on the old bones saying,

"damn, this is the best jaguar i've had in a long time!"

the jaguar reconsidered and slunk away.

however, a monkey had been observing the whole scene from the treetop, and scrambled to catch up with the jaguar.

the monkey explained to the jaguar how it had been duped by the Dachshund, and together they raced back to the spot.

but just as they were approaching, the Dachshund heard a twig snap under the weight of the jaguar's paw and exclaimed,

"where the hell is that damned monkey! angry.gif i told him to bring me another jaguar a half an hour ago!!"

If you want me to kiss you we're going to have to dirty things up in there. Hold still while I feed you some grasshoppers. Edited by USB Connector

Bob said the most attractive part of human females was on the upper half of the body. Frankly I don't see how these things could possibly be attractive to anyone.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Nov 18 2011, 11:47 PM)
I knew dental care in this country had it's faults, but this is fking ridiculous.

Couple good ones, but the round goes to DMCeeee!

And yes, sadly enough, it was taken at one of those free dental clinics they've been having. tongue.gif

"Oh ye immoral man of low fiber! You should really eat more bran."