Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

Reposting for new page:

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/7440/102098.jpg

"Yes Sir, it's a lovely spotted dick but let's just cover it up for now, shall we?"

Edited by HowItIs

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Dec 1 2011, 04:23 AM)
"Yes Sir, it's a lovely spotted dick but let's just cover it up for now, shall we?"

Winner.

Some context on the picture: the photo was taken after the arrest of the worlds first streaker on a major sports game (I believe it was european football in the UK). The officer had covered the mans junk willingly, without orders. I hope he filed for a new hat afterwards

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Dec 1 2011, 08:03 PM)

Winner.

Some context on the picture: the photo was taken after the arrest of the worlds first streaker on a major sports game (I believe it was european football in the UK). The officer had covered the mans junk willingly, without orders. I hope he filed for a new hat afterwards

Sorry I'm late but had to post.

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/7440/102098.jpg

"Well then pull my finger."

Edited by Inthend

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Dec 1 2011, 06:03 PM)

Winner.

Goody! I made it into the red section biggrin.gif

Here you go...

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/wedding4.jpg

This is the only photograph to survive the mass suicide of the of of the most infamous cults of the 1970s. Oddly, it was later determined that the ring bearer pictured here was their leader, and frequently made the older males of the cult perform Motown songs. It was after their final performance that the gas was let into the room, killing everyone.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Dec 2 2011, 03:35 PM)
This is the only photograph to survive the mass suicide of the of of the most infamous cults of the 1970s. Oddly, it was later determined that the ring bearer pictured here was their leader, and frequently made the older males of the cult perform Motown songs. It was after their final performance that the gas was let into the room, killing everyone.

Touche'

The story behind this.... these are my Hubby's groomsmen and the ring bearer (my cousin). We had a professional photographer plus a friend taking more casual pictures. Someone mentioned that the guys looked like a singing group like The Four Tops or summat. They managed to co-ordinate their cool moves and the casual photographer caught it. It's one of our favorite wedding pictures. wub.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Dec 3 2011, 01:34 AM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Dec 2 2011, 03:35 PM)

Touche'

The story behind this.... these are my Hubby's groomsmen and the ring bearer (my cousin). We had a professional photographer plus a friend taking more casual pictures. Someone mentioned that the guys looked like a singing group like The Four Tops or summat. They managed to co-ordinate their cool moves and the casual photographer caught it. It's one of our favorite wedding pictures. wub.gif

Aww I kinda feel bad now for making fun of it a little biggrin.gif