Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

Huh. Looks like Rorschach was right.

Where's GoaR? confused13.gif

I'd post a pic but I don't want to be presumptuous.....

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 23 2011, 07:47 AM)
I checked yesterday, I definetely sent him a PM after I chose him as the winner.

That will teach you for playing favorites! It was plain for everyone to see that my caption should have been the winner.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Apr 23 2011, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 23 2011, 07:47 AM)
I checked yesterday, I definetely sent him a PM after I chose him as the winner.

That will teach you for playing favorites! It was plain for everyone to see that my caption should have been the winner.

You're absolutely right, your caption was so amazing it doesn't appear on the boards!

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 23 2011, 03:07 PM)
If GoAR doesn't post by tomorrow night, maybe HowItIs should post a pic. Her first caption was definetely the runner up.

No, we can't do that. We can not take a win away from anyone and give it to someone else. If someone else is going to post a picture it has to be voluntarily and they will have to sit that round out.

I'll post it then if GoAR doesn't show my tomorrow night. I don't mind sitting out the round. Edited by usb_connector

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 23 2011, 06:18 PM)
I'll post it then if GoAR doesn't show my tomorrow night. I don't mind sitting out the round.

do we wanna "vote" on it...

he might be stuck getting to his ship and can't communicate

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 23 2011, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 23 2011, 06:18 PM)
I'll post it then if GoAR doesn't show my tomorrow night. I don't mind sitting out the round.

do we wanna "vote" on it...

he might be stuck getting to his ship and can't communicate

I'd say go ahead and post a pic now. I'm pretty sure GoaR wouldn't mind.

Sorry about that folks, I took a trip up to my sister's place and they only have dialup and I just didn't feel like messing with it and I didn't think my caption would win anyway. So, go ahead and caption this one and I'll judge when the time comes.

Picard: Earl grey hot... *plinng*

Riker: oh no.... top hat and stash this time captain

Picard: WESLEY! BRIDGE! and bring your science project with you! It made me into Earl Grey again!

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Apr 24 2011, 08:23 PM)
Sorry about that folks, I took a trip up to my sister's place and they only have dialup and I just didn't feel like messing with it and I didn't think my caption would win anyway. So, go ahead and caption this one and I'll judge when the time comes.

we're just glad you're ok man

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Apr 24 2011, 07:23 PM)

You see, even GoaR thought that my caption should have won! biggrin.gif

Good to have you back, GoaR! trink39.gif

Edited by snowdogged

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 24 2011, 05:35 PM)
QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Apr 24 2011, 08:23 PM)

we're just glad you're ok man

yes.gif

"Oh crap, the Captain thinks he's Snidley Whiplash again."

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Apr 24 2011, 09:33 PM)
QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Apr 24 2011, 07:23 PM)

You see, even GoaR thought that my caption should have won! biggrin.gif

Good to have you back, GoaR! trink39.gif

WB GoAR! trink39.gif

Dammit snowdogged! I admitted to purposely ignoring your amazing post. No need to rub it in.