Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

Thanks snowdogged! Whew! And I thought that might be a bit too tasteless (see what I did there?) laugh.gif

Here ya go...

http://www.amuseline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/Stupid_Funny_Video_Clips.jpg

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Apr 19 2011, 04:54 PM)
Kalimanjaro, god of fire take some time off to please the ladies.

This one made me spit6ph.gif

You're up, usb!

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Apr 19 2011, 09:41 PM)
Missed the buzzer by seconds.

Sorry snowdogged..... sad.gif

That was a good one, too! biggrin.gif

Am I the only one who ignores the left so I can't really tell who left the caption until I've read past it to their sig? That's how I try to make sure I'm not playing favorites - not that I'm saying anyone else is... just wondered how ya'll handle it.

Edited by HowItIs

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Apr 20 2011, 02:38 AM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Apr 19 2011, 09:41 PM)
Missed the buzzer by seconds.

Sorry snowdogged..... sad.gif

That was a good one, too! biggrin.gif

Am I the only one who ignores the left so I can't really tell who left the caption until I've read past it to their sig? That's how I try to make sure I'm not playing favorites - not that I'm saying anyone else is... just wondered how ya'll handle it.

yeah, something similar to that. Whoever makes me laugh hardest is ususally who gets the nod from me laugh.gif

Thanks how it is. I don't play favorites either. I have my Internet window in such a way that the left column is blocked off when I read captions.

Anyways, here's another pic to caption. Sorry if this one's been used before but I'm going to be in class or at the rush concert all day. So if it's already been used, someone else cam repost one.

http://www.templeofcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/hover-cat.jpg

I, for one, welcome our feline overlords.

I've been holding this in for HOURS cruising around for a litterbox. If these stupid people don't scatter and quick wow! are they in for a smelly cat special!