Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ May 7 2011, 04:44 AM)
A few of Best Buy's Geek Squad elite.

I'm going to pass the win back to GoaR. I always thought that the Geek Squad was overrated and this confirms it.

Thanks!!

To honor our upcoming Disney trip... We set sail in 1 week!!!

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2009/1/50%20Mickey%20Gets%20What%20He%20Deserves.jpg

Mickey Mouse avenges fallen comrades in China Town.

EDIT: I just noticed the America hats in the background...this caption may not apply. However, I am not sure what to replace it with tongue.gif

Edited by usb_connector

... and that's for making my little sister cry!

Keeping it moving... I'll sit this round out and let How It Is judge, or if not back in time - I can take care of it.

http://www.czabe.com/pic/673/xhooter-baby.jpg

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ May 11 2011, 08:00 AM)
Keeping it moving... I'll sit this round out and let How It Is judge, or if not back in time - I can take care of it.

I sent him a PM yesterday and I thought he would have gotten it by now. Oh well. Tell you what, you go ahead and participate in the round and I'll sit it out and judge tomorrow since I'm the MC of the game anyway.

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ May 11 2011, 04:00 PM)

I sent him a PM yesterday and I thought he would have gotten it by now. Oh well. Tell you what, you go ahead and participate in the round and I'll sit it out and judge tomorrow since I'm the MC of the game anyway.

Sorry, my Internet was down for a couple of days...

BTW, I'm a "she" wink.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ May 11 2011, 09:27 PM)
QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ May 11 2011, 04:00 PM)

Sorry, my Internet was down for a couple of days...

BTW, I'm a "she" wink.gif

doh.gif

Anyway, since you're back, you can judge the round unless you can't for some reason. If you can't, let me know.