I Have A Good Feeling About This Studio Stuff!

presto123

With their minds now open about the possibility of a longer piece and Nick R. probably trying to push them there I have a good feeling about what the results will be. No Nick R. is not confirmed but I'm almost sure that's who they are using. Didn't he just do that hockey theme thing? They will stick with him again and now he's in the studio earlier than last time where he can really try and get some "progressiveness" out of them:)

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Feb 7 2010, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (bigmoney2112 @ Feb 7 2010, 05:58 PM)
It better be good.

if it isn't i guess there will be another bitchfest. laugh.gif

We'll get a few of those anyway! Can't please everyone.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Feb 7 2010, 05:47 PM)
It better be good.

if it isn't i guess there will be another bitchfest. laugh.gif

No way, Rush fans are more mature than that. If they don't like it, they might express mild disappointment, but you can be assured they'll always do it with subtlety and class... just like I always do. yes.gif yes.gif no.gif yes.gif

tongue.gif

unsure.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (mankad89 @ Feb 7 2010, 07:55 PM)
I don't think Rush is capable of making an album I don't like...LET'S GO GEDDY ALEX AND NEIL!

I like your attitude& taste!

trink39.gif laugh.gif trink38.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/rock.gif http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc23/shinkleface/09_2.gif bncegrn.gif

ya know, i have a good feeling about it also, for several reasons.

Nick Raskiwhataverish has been trying to "convince" the boys to do some longer songs and experiment a little more since S&A was in progress.....

and it seems that they have been listening to Porcupine Tree a lot, which can only influence them to do something more experimental and progressive.....

i have a feeling whatever they put out in the future will at least be different.

and that is good enough for me.

2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Feb 7 2010, 11:19 PM)
ya know, i have a good feeling about it also, for several reasons.
Nick Raskiwhataverish has been trying to "convince" the boys to do some longer songs and experiment a little more since S&A was in progress.....
and it seems that they have been listening to Porcupine Tree a lot, which can only influence them to do something more experimental and progressive.....

i have a feeling whatever they put out in the future will at least be different.
and that is good enough for me.

2.gif 1022.gif

Very true, Neil talking about listening to PT's latest album was an awesome thing to hear. I'm really excited to see if/how this influences some of the songwriting and the songs themselves.

It better be good.

yes.gif

Archived