What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

Another year another birthday for me tomorrow with my family wub.gif I'll rest up for the event tonight smile.gif

I worked until 6, came home, fed and walked dogs, and went to gym for 2 hours. Am now just settling down with my giant cup of coffee after a nice hot shower.

No $$$ to go out. . .have mortgage. sad.gif

I'm married.

I'm 41. Most live music here is college punk bands or bluegrass. Getting loadde in town isn't that fun. All my music equipment and beer is here. I'd rather go to a friends place and jam and/or drink beer.

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jun 27 2008, 06:39 PM)
I'm 41.  Most live music here is college punk bands or bluegrass.  Getting loadde in town isn't that fun.  All my music equipment and beer is here.  I'd rather go to a friends place and jam and/or drink beer.

laugh.gif trink38.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif I do like bluegrass though unsure.gif biggrin.gif

Let's see. . .left work at 5, went to gym for an hour and a half, had to come home, feed and walk dogs because husband was at movie with friend. Finished working out at home, ate, showered. By that point it was 8:30, too late to do much of anything!