Prayers for my Father

PassTheAmmunition

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 18 2008, 10:42 AM)
Glad to hear how quickly his recovery is going. This delay will be nothing to worry about Kyle. Things will be fine. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks Kenny

They are releasing him today!! On my way there now.

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Dec 19 2008, 03:31 AM)
Glad to hear how quickly his recovery is going.  This delay will be nothing to worry about Kyle.  Things will be fine.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks Kenny

smile.gif That's fantastic news Kyle and he will be fine okay. trink39.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Dec 18 2008, 11:31 AM)
Glad to hear how quickly his recovery is going.  This delay will be nothing to worry about Kyle.  Things will be fine.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks Kenny

EXCELLENT NEWS! I'm really glad he's been released - and I hope his first night back at home went well.

You're all in my thoughts, my friend.

QUOTE (Pags @ Dec 20 2008, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Dec 18 2008, 11:31 AM)

Thanks Kenny

EXCELLENT NEWS! I'm really glad he's been released - and I hope his first night back at home went well.

You're all in my thoughts, my friend.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/ditto3vf.gif

This is as good a place as any to let my friends here know that I truly wish them the very best of health and happiness and a wonderful Christmas, and a prosperous 2009.

I just got back from my father's place and Im so happy to say that he was lounging in his new recliner looking at the Christmas tree, in good spirits, and so happy to be home and with family.

It will be a long road for him, but he is doing his part. And he is encouraged by the support everyone around him has given. I'm sure his eyes will light up tomorrow when i bring his grandchildren over for Christmas.

A special thank you to those of you whom Ive met at Pagscon who went out of their way to show support and caring. Truly the best group of people I could ever meet.

We are truly blessed.

PTA

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Dec 24 2008, 10:43 PM)
This is as good a place as any to let my friends here know that I truly wish them the very best of health and happiness and a wonderful Christmas, and a prosperous 2009.

I just got back from my father's place and Im so happy to say that he was lounging in his new recliner looking at the Christmas tree, in good spirits, and so happy to be home and with family.

It will be a long road for him, but he is doing his part. And he is encouraged by the support everyone around him has given. I'm sure his eyes will light up tomorrow when i bring his grandchildren over for Christmas.

A special thank you to those of you whom Ive met at Pagscon who went out of their way to show support and caring. Truly the best group of people I could ever meet.

We are truly blessed.

PTA

That's great news, PTA!

And yes, I'm sure seeing his grandkids will be like the best medicine in the world! wub.gif

The best wishes to you and yours. trink39.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Dec 25 2008, 02:43 PM)

We are truly blessed.

PTA

That is fantastic Kyle and the best christmas present you could ever have - cheers my friend. trink39.gif

Awesome, Kyle. There's no better gift than the health of loved ones. This is a Christmas to remember.

Thanks for the update. It's great to hear good news.

smile.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Dec 25 2008, 09:22 PM)
Awesome, Kyle. There's no better gift than the health of loved ones. This is a Christmas to remember.

Thanks for the update. It's great to hear good news.

smile.gif

yes.gif : goodpost.gif

Glad to have the update!! Thank you

We are truly blessed.

PTA

That is Great !!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 26 2008, 01:03 PM)

It will be a long road for him, but he is doing his part.  And he is encouraged by the support everyone around him has given.  I'm sure his eyes will light up tomorrow when i bring his grandchildren over for Christmas.

A special thank you to those of you whom Ive met at Pagscon who went out of their way to show support and caring.  Truly the best group of people I could ever meet.

We are truly blessed.

PTA

That is Great !!!! biggrin.gif

x 1000. Great, great news. One Little Victory smile.gif trink39.gif

Archived