the "random music thoughts" thread

fledgehog

I feel like getting Garbage's debut, Loveless by My Bloody Valentine, Family Man and Damaged by Black Flag, Collection by The Misfits, The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem, Everything That Happens Will Happen Today by David Byrne and Brian Eno, Brain Salad Surgery by Emerson Lake & Palmer, Quadrophenia by The Who, and a lot of other albums.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 9 2009, 12:29 AM)
I feel like getting Garbage's debut, Loveless by My Bloody Valentine, Family Man and Damaged by Black Flag, Collection by The Misfits, The Marshall Mathers LP by Eminem, Everything That Happens Will Happen Today by David Byrne and Brian Eno, Brain Salad Surgery by Emerson Lake & Palmer, Quadrophenia by The Who, and a lot of other albums.

Eminem? huh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jul 8 2009, 08:27 PM)

Eminem? huh.gif

Yes. I've got a few rap albums in my music library, and I need to get some more. Guess it's because I'm weird laugh.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 9 2009, 02:12 AM)

Eminem? huh.gif

Yes. I've got a few rap albums in my music library, and I need to get some more. Guess it's because I'm weird laugh.gif

You were doing so well with Genesis, then you have to go and mention Eminem! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jul 9 2009, 08:59 AM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 9 2009, 02:12 AM)

Eminem? huh.gif

You were doing so well with Genesis, then you have to go and mention Eminem! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There's too much prog on TRF.

QUOTE (ArrowSnake @ Jul 14 2009, 01:32 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 14 2009, 04:30 PM)

Yeah you've mentioned that before.

I thought it got deleted when the server crashed wink.gif

Anyways, I think RUSHHEAD has the hair metal fix, so it kind of levels everything out laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jul 14 2009, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Jul 14 2009, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 14 2009, 04:30 PM)

No such thing.

Agreed. trink39.gif

O RLY

edit for tongue.gif

double edit: i'm half-joking, it's not really a problem now, with RUSHHEAD around posting about hair bands laugh.gif

Edited by Xanadu93

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jul 14 2009, 05:47 PM)
This forum has been totally lifeless since the server crash. It was like all of the interesting discussion of the last three months happened in those two days, and it's all gone now.

The posts you and MMFM made, responding to my fanboyness of MCR, were lost, and those were really good ones! I remember the gist of them, but I wish those posts hadn't been deleted.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jul 14 2009, 09:47 PM)
This forum has been totally lifeless since the server crash. It was like all of the interesting discussion of the last three months happened in those two days, and it's all gone now.

The server crashed?

Hod did I miss that?

"Abacab" is totally addicting.