If you could meet one member of TRF in person, who

Choose/the/light

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:47 PM)
QUOTE (AeroZach2112 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:44 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 17 2008, 11:20 PM)
QUOTE (AeroZach2112 @ Jun 17 2008, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 17 2008, 10:41 PM)
AeroZach2112, Rocinantekid (If I can fly to England), and GAAC are all really cool.

Dude, thanks! trink39.gif

Switch my name out with your's and that'd pretty much be my list as well. RocinateKid, GAAC, and theworkingman, without a doubt cool.gif

No problem man. trink39.gif

Yeah, it would be awesome to meet all you guys.

I guess it's too bad one lives in a black hole, one lives on the other side of the atlantic, I live in california, and the other lives in illinois. tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Yea Im thinking of relocating though. tongue.gif

oh and Aerozach2112, GO IOWA HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude (and this goes for everyone). AeroZach2112 is a handful. Just call me Zach and be done with it tongue.gif

Iowa Hawkeyes, eh? Not bad, not bad at all, good sir. Don't pay much attention to the college sports circuit (aside from NCAA Basketball here and there). If you made a nod to the Chicago Cubs I'd have to personally fly to your location and shake your hand cool.gif

Im from Iowa so im a die-hard Hawkeyes fan. You will kill me for this Zach but GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I think I'm gonna have to take you off my list.

laugh.gif

Kidding, of course.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 17 2008, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 07:45 PM)
AeroZach2112, Rocinantekid (If I can fly to England), and GAAC all seem really cool. Wouldn't mind meeting any of them.

Thanks man! I'd love to meet you too! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

trink39.gif

Maybe if you could fly out of your black hole over to California ( I imagine that would be a pretty lengthy flight) we could meet.

Yea then you could me me to!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (asp324 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:47 PM)
I wanna golf with gleam! biggrin.gif

And meeting Tortoise, Hare, and ABT friday!

DUDE!!!!!!!! That would be so much fun to play golf with you!

I just realized theres like 10 others I forgot to put on my list! Damn I know a lot of great people here! yes.gif

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Jun 18 2008, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 17 2008, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 07:45 PM)
AeroZach2112, Rocinantekid (If I can fly to England), and GAAC all seem really cool. Wouldn't mind meeting any of them.

Thanks man! I'd love to meet you too! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

trink39.gif

Maybe if you could fly out of your black hole over to California ( I imagine that would be a pretty lengthy flight) we could meet.

Yea then you could me me to!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

YEAH!

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Jun 18 2008, 12:38 AM)
my list would be

gaac, rrl, TRK, Aerozach, echoes, workingman,

and then i'm probably forgeting a bunch, sorry!

and then basically anyone I could jam prog with

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 17 2008, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 17 2008, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 17 2008, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 17 2008, 04:57 PM)
Definately Ya Big Tree and/or Lady April. wub.gif

It would be cool to meet TheRocinanteKid too, although I have a feeling he might try to get me stoned or drunk or something! laugh.gif

laugh.gif When i get over to England I would love to meet you and Roci kid and mabey even t-ducky if available!!! 1022.gif

Wear your 2000 girl outfit and I'm there...

laugh.gif wink.gif

Had a kid since then and those cutsie things just don't look the same on me any longer tongue.gif

Oh I'm sure we can find a new one in a MILF size...

biggrin.gif wink.gif

Wow I feel so popular! Thanks to everyone who mentioned me. If we're all still here and our favourite band is still touring in three years after I've finished university me and my friend Matt have committed ourselves to going to Canada to see Rush so anyone there who wants to put us up for a night... laugh.gif

But yeah I'd like to meet everyone who mentioned me, AeroZach, Choose/the/light, Jaye, theworkingman, LadyApril... At least I know they'd want me to be there then! And I think I can forgive gleamingalloyaircar for missing me off his list and meet him anyway. laugh.gif

Jaye; trust me I wouldn't try to get you drunk, even if you never drank before you'd somehow manage to outdo me, unless I'm seeing a band I never drink, I just can't handle it.

Special mentions go to Godeater. Right from the start I knew that guy was a legend. I have a small shrine in the corner of my bedroom dedicated to him, he makes me laugh with pretty much everything he does and says and he's never in a bad mood... or at least he doesn't show it.

Mandolarian Hunter gets another special mention. I've known him quite a while before I signed up here and was quite surprised that when I joined here he was already a member. I really appreciate his new music recommendations on MSN and have heard some awesome bands through him (ELO for one).

Now I can't stop myself...

goober, so I could laugh at him to his face and say. "Told you I wasn't the type who made one post and would never be heard from again!"

CarlosPerez, c'mon, who wouldn't wanna meet this guy? What a legend!

Edited by TheRocinanteKid

I am meeting most of the people in a couple of weeks which will be nice. smile.gif Of course there is one person I really would like to meet in the near future and that is Johnny Blaze. I have known this guy just about from the moment I joined and regularly chat with him on TRF and on MSN.He has become a good friend and one day he promises to visit Australia laugh.gif trink39.gif
  • Like 1

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 18 2008, 07:08 AM)
ladirushfan and alsgalpal wub.gif drool1.gif

...and of course WCFIELDS

ps...why not...CARLOSPEREZ

it's about f***ing time someone mentioned ME...

tongue.gif

I tell you what, man.... i have met so many people from this board, i should make a list!

perhaps there was a thread about that somewhere time time ago... confused13.gif

I'm lucky enough to be meeting some peeps here that i've wanted to have the pleasure of meeting in just a few weeks... bncegrn.gif

but there are still so many I'd like to meet, i know i'd leave someone out, so i'm not even going to bother listing those individuals.

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 17 2008, 04:57 PM)
Definately Ya Big Tree and/or Lady April. wub.gif

It would be cool to meet TheRocinanteKid too, although I have a feeling he might try to get me stoned or drunk or something! laugh.gif

bncegrn.gif You said Ya_Big_Tree and thats MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! biggrin.gif

Seriously I would love to meet you too Jaye. wub.gif

I think I'd also like to meet Jaye (so I can ride her about Alex tongue.gif ) and edgy (so we can talk about how amazingly gorgeous Alex is) and Plus_ca_change (because he ALWAYS plays along with me in the "Interview" thread).

QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 18 2008, 08:55 PM)
I am meeting most of the people in a couple of weeks which will be nice. smile.gif Of course there is one person I really would like to meet in the near future and that is Johnny Blaze. I have known this guy just about from the moment I joined and regularly chat with him on TRF and on MSN.He has become a good friend and one day he promises to visit Australia laugh.gif  trink39.gif

What?!!!! I never promised you jackshit you deaf Aussie barbarian!!!! I told you I don't make promises. I just do something or I don't. Less pressure that way. laugh.gif

Yeah, it'd be cool to drink several with you trink39.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jun 18 2008, 06:08 AM)
And I think I can forgive gleamingalloyaircar for missing me off his list and meet him anyway. laugh.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I missed you on my list????????????????

SHIT! I'll make an updated one for you Jordan! cool.gif

It would definitely have to be my bandmate echoes! We are amazing friends and we make music together!

2. rushringleader

2. Choose/the/light

2. TheRocinanteKid

2. Did Lee Squat?

2. Tarkus406

2. Ya_Big_Tree

2. Territorial Game

2. PhilCastro

2. udanax

2. rushgoober

2. nettiesaur

2. Tortise and Hare

2. Lady April

2. Rolinda Bonz

2. Xanadu93

2. theworkingman

2. Marathonist

2. Doubled Mystic

2. OriginalFan

2. AeroZach2112

2. Pags

2. mazyyz

2. lerxt1990

I am probably forgetting some of my friends on here so sorry.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 03:04 PM)
It would definitely have to be my bandmate echoes! We are amazing friends and we make music together!

2. rushringleader
2. Choose/the/light
2. TheRocinanteKid
2. Did Lee Squat?
2. Tarkus406
2. Ya_Big_Tree
2. Territorial Game
2. PhilCastro
2. udanax
2. rushgoober
2. nettiesaur
2. Tortise and Hare
2. Lady April
2. Rolinda Bonz
2. Xanadu93
2. theworkingman
2. Marathonist
2. Doubled Mystic
2. OriginalFan
2. AeroZach2112
2. Pags
2. mazyyz
2. lerxt1990

Cheers! cool.gif

I actually forgot to mention edgyspice on my own, I'm sure we could have some great discussions about Peter Gabriel and Genesis. cool.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jun 18 2008, 09:08 AM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 03:04 PM)

2. rushringleader
2. Choose/the/light
2. TheRocinanteKid
2. Did Lee Squat?
2. Tarkus406
2. Ya_Big_Tree
2. Territorial Game
2. PhilCastro
2. udanax
2. rushgoober
2. nettiesaur
2. Tortise and Hare
2. Lady April
2. Rolinda Bonz
2. Xanadu93
2. theworkingman
2. Marathonist
2. Doubled Mystic
2. OriginalFan
2. AeroZach2112
2. Pags
2. mazyyz
2. lerxt1990

Cheers! cool.gif

I actually forgot to mention edgyspice on my own, I'm sure we could have some great discussions about Peter Gabriel and Genesis. cool.gif

Damn thats quite the list I got going there! laugh.gif

No way. I can't narrow it down. Too many very cool people.

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jun 18 2008, 11:08 AM)
Mandolarian Hunter gets another special mention. I've known him quite a while before I signed up here and was quite surprised that when I joined here he was already a member. I really appreciate his new music recommendations on MSN and have heard some awesome bands through him (ELO for one).

trink39.gif

I'd imagine it would be the next Answer gig, if they ever finish number 2 that is laugh.gif But seriously, that would be cool, and don't mention it about the music recommendations biggrin.gif

For me, it would be roci, Huck and Mrs. Huck (with a Jango Fett suit on laugh.gif ), rickyrob and rushgoober.

Hmm. This should be interesting. In no particular order.

GleamingAlloyAirCar81

C/T/L

AnalogKid1123

TheRocinanteKid

RushGoober

Echoes (Oh, Yeah, done that tongue.gif )

Tarkus406

Phil Castro

Wilderness_of_Mirrors

Finding IT (Done)

Pags

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Blonde77th

drewb93

Show Don't Tell

Xanadu93

Everyone I missed, I am sorry. Im sure I missed someone big.

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 18 2008, 03:39 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jun 18 2008, 11:08 AM)

trink39.gif

I'd imagine it would be the next Answer gig, if they ever finish number 2 that is laugh.gif But seriously, that would be cool, and don't mention it about the music recommendations biggrin.gif

For me, it would be roci, Huck and Mrs. Huck (with a Jango Fett suit on laugh.gif ), rickyrob and rushgoober.

Yep, when the hell do we get a second album??? Rose Hill Drive's follow up is avaiable on Amazon for preorder though... I might have to put in for that soon.