Who is RUSHGIRL?

iluvgeddy05

I swear, I see this woman front row center ALL THE TIME! I think she was at SPAC last year, same seats. She has the plates RUSHGIRL from Ontario and it's on one of the Rush DVDs. Does she belong to this forum? Does she have connections to get FRC (front row center) all the time, or just a lot of available cash? confused13.gif

Color me jealous!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a woman - I assume "RushGirl" herself - carrying that plate and holding drumsticks leaving the floor from the New Orleans show. I was a bit jealous because I hoped Jadyn would get a set. I have no idea who she is or what her connections are but she must go to many shows and get up near the front often.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 2 2008, 02:39 PM)
BTW, her pic was just on rush.com under the Gorge pictures, that's what really started this topic  yes.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Rushgirl.jpg

cool.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 2 2008, 09:12 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 2 2008, 02:39 PM)
BTW, her pic was just on rush.com under the Gorge pictures, that's what really started this topic  yes.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Rushgirl.jpg

cool.gif

Yep.

She also has a starman necklace, I've seen it!

Note: I'm not a stalker..lol

I've hung out with her at RushCon. I know who she is. Fun gal, let me tell ya. She posts over at Counterparts.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 2 2008, 08:38 AM)
I swear, I see this woman front row center ALL THE TIME! I think she was at SPAC last year, same seats. She has the plates RUSHGIRL from Ontario and it's on one of the Rush DVDs. Does she belong to this forum? Does she have connections to get FRC (front row center) all the time, or just a lot of available cash? confused13.gif

Color me jealous!

Go over to www.rushmessageboard.com she is a regular there. She goes to several shows a year(several meaning in the double digits usually)

It's only a stab in the dark, but it is something to think about...Maybe she started NEW WORLD WOMAN here at TRF!!!???

I got to chat with her briefly at SirDraco's get together in Vegas. She is super nice and makes it to so many shows it's just *amazing*. If memory serves me correctly she saw over 15 shows during the 2007 tour alone.

She was actually a bit jealous that I saw them at the recording in Rotterdam and she didn't. I was actually laughing out loud.

laugh.gif

That's Bev, and she's a really sweet and cool chick. We hung out before the Dallas show last summer. She's a devoted Rush fan, to put it mildly! laugh.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/MeMichaelBev.jpg

Me, PeartDrumsticks, and Rushgirl smile.gif

(Those are chips from one of Neil's sticks in those little vials. Boy, were we excited to get those! rofl3.gif )

There's a pic of her and a few of us on the merry go round at Lakeside Park. She was enjoying the ride! laugh.gif (But then we all were!)

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 2 2008, 10:19 AM)
I've hung out with her at RushCon. I know who she is. Fun gal, let me tell ya. She posts over at Counterparts.

She doesn't like TRF? sad.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Jun 2 2008, 12:15 PM)

Don't know. She has a lot of friends who post at CP.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 2 2008, 12:17 PM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Jun 2 2008, 12:15 PM)

Don't know. She has a lot of friends who post at CP.

She would have a lot of friends here too! yes.gif

I've known Bev aka RUSHGIRL since the TRI-Net days. She is, without a doubt one of the biggest fans of 2.gif I know.

She resides in Toronto area, the home of her most beloved band. She has devoted a whole room in her home entirely to her collection of all things 2.gif

She is also one of the most wonderful people I have had the opportunity to get to know thru the internet. A very cool jewel of a person indeed. wub.gif

She ALWAYS gets the best ticket available to as many shows as she can possibly attend.

Hey man, why not if you can do it?

I will be lucky enough to hang with her in the 2nd row @ the Joe next tuesday!! 1022.gif

I can't flippin wait. We are going to have the BEST time yes.gif .

Hi Guys!!!! It is me RUSHGIRL!!!

I am sooooooooo freakin' sorry I don't get here very much but I do know alot of you and I will try to visit more often, I promise.

Blow me over that I ended up on rush.com again!!!!! BAD pic though. My nose is bigger than Geddy's!!!!!

As for the front row thing, well, let's just say that I have become pretty good friends with security and was allowed to be there (just for this show) all the other front row I buy are luck, e-bay or as a last resort, broker!!!!!!!

See you all at one show or another!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 2 2008, 11:36 AM)
There's a pic of her and a few of us on the merry go round at Lakeside Park. She was enjoying the ride! laugh.gif (But then we all were!)

applaudit.gif

I remember that! wub.gif

QUOTE (Rushgirl @ Jun 2 2008, 04:26 PM)
Hi Guys!!!! It is me RUSHGIRL!!!
I am sooooooooo freakin' sorry I don't get here very much but I do know alot of you and I will try to visit more often, I promise.

Blow me over that I ended up on rush.com again!!!!! BAD pic though. My nose is bigger than Geddy's!!!!!

As for the front row thing, well, let's just say that I have become pretty good friends with security and was allowed to be there (just for this show) all the other front row I buy are luck, e-bay or as a last resort, broker!!!!!!!

See you all at one show or another!!!!!!!!!

See you next week, hon! hug2.gif

Archived