**SPOILER** Live Setlist

rushringleader

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Apr 11 2008, 08:04 PM)
QUOTE (rushringleader @ Apr 11 2008, 08:03 PM)
Regarding Red Barchetta, Justin mentions that there is a slight change in arrangement coming out of the solo.

I am betting the same thing they did during the Test for Echo tour with the eight bar build up to the 7/8 bar.

yeah totally man... wacko.gif ( I was never good with fractions) biggrin.gif

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Apr 11 2008, 08:10 PM)
Only 18 users here...hmmm

24 now...

Set 1:

Video Intro (same as 2007 leg, features all 3 band members)

Limelight

Digital Man

Ghost of a Chance

Mission

Freewill

The Main Monkey Business

The Larger Bowl (with McKenzie Brothers intro from 2007 leg)

Red Barchetta

The Trees

Between The Wheels

Dreamline

Intermission

33 User(s) are reading this topic (13 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Cygnus The God Of Balance, ifloveremains, neil#2, abc, heartofcygnus, Nim2, Gerxt, bobbyyyz, rushringleader, videovertigo, CountFloyd, gedfan, Alien Shore, yyz311, tangy, spitball, New World Double Agent, Joshua, autocadplease, snowdog2112

bekloppt.gif

does anyone have any thoughts on the new first half?

i personally like it. i like ghost of a chance, red barchetta and the trees (though i'm sure everyone likes the latter two). and while i will miss entre nous and circumstances, secret touch was kinda dull to me last year.

I am betting the same thing they did during the Test for Echo tour with the eight bar build up to the 7/8 bar.

I would bet the same thing, they also did it that same way when they played the solo section of the song during the RTB tour encore medley.

I wonder if all of us forum guys and gals "cranked up some 2.gif 2.gif tunes in the neihbor"hood" we could cure the world?

SPOILER Update 7: The band is back from intermission with a new video to open the second set. The video features Geddy Lee's alter-ego Harry Satchel in What's That Smell! The video features the barbie dolls, henhouse chickens, big Al as a police officer and a miniature Neil on a miniature drumset! Then Jerry Stiller makes an appearance and they bust into Far Cry. Setlist so far:

The band is back from intermission with a new video to open the second set. The video features Geddy Lee's alter-ego Harry Satchel in What's That Smell! The video features the barbie dolls, henhouse chickens, big Al as a police officer and a miniature Neil on a miniature drumset! Then Jerry Stiller makes an appearance and they bust into Far Cry. Setlist so far:

Set 1:

Video Intro (same as 2007 leg, features all 3 band members)

Limelight

Digital Man

Ghost of a Chance

Mission

Freewill

The Main Monkey Business

The Larger Bowl (with McKenzie Brothers intro from 2007 leg)

Red Barchetta

The Trees

Between The Wheels

Dreamline

Intermission

Set 2:

Far Cry

Archived