**SPOILER** Live Setlist

rushringleader

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 12 2008, 11:15 AM)
OK, I understand bringing back 2112, which is always a fan favorite. But why bring back Barchetta and Trees, both of which have been regular staples? And if all the 90's tunes to bring out of the closet, why Ghost? Why not Stick it Out? Or Show Don't Tell? GoaC is a mediocre song,

I just don't understand your logic, it's completely arbitrary. It makes sense to you that they brought back 2112 because it's a fan favorite but not The Trees and Red Barchetta? All three are fan favorites and staples, how does one make more sense to you than the others? I also think the overwhelming majority of fans would tell you they prefer Ghost of a Chance to Stick It Out by a large margin. I don't know why they haven't played Show Don't Tell since the Counterparts tour.

My general logic is that 2112 has been consistently played on every tour except CP, while Barchetta & Trees have been in and out of the setlist.

As for recent add-ons, I'll confess that it is my opinion that GoaC is a mediocre song. If they're going to add on 90's material, why not something from the other albums? I suggest Stick it Out or Show Dont Tell, but they could have gone with others, such as Test For Echo, the electric version of Resist, or Cold Fire.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 12 2008, 11:53 AM)
I think they add 2112 back into the set because its a f-cking awesome song, defines their eraly period and the audience and the band love it.  Oter than that, no reason to add it to the show smile.gif

yes.gif I cant wait to see 2112 live!!!!!!!! Its going to be awesome! Thats the one song im most excited about seeing along with Red Barchetta.

I would love to be going. Even though I caught two shows last year they seem a long time ago now. Hope all you folks who have tickets for this leg of the tour really enjoy yourselves.

I really hope they bring La Villa out for an airing next time around.

Archived