A Farewell to Kings Cover by Randy Jackson

pblaster

I couldn't watch it...

"Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group."

Edit: Nevermind... third try worked... DOH!

Edited by rushbass

i thought that was great.. i mean it is what it is.. a cover song . but i'd be happy if i was soaking up some sun, outside at a concert and this song started playing.. it was cool all acoustic.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 30 2008, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Mar 30 2008, 11:44 AM)
I'm disappointed, when I saw this thread I thought you were talking about Randy Jackson the Idol judge.

Me too

What, you guys have never heard of Zebra??? confused13.gif THey are from New Orleans, so we know all about them down here...

They have been around since 1975, and Rush was a big influence...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_(band)

I'm disappointed, when I saw this thread I thought you were talking about Randy Jackson the Idol judge.

I thought they were the same person for awhile. He was in Journey, and he plays bass; I could see him pulling it off, except I've never heard him sing a note.

Oh man I'm praying that's sarcasm..

One of them is an immensely talented musician and the other is on TV.

QUOTE (Broncos730 @ Mar 31 2008, 01:58 PM)

Randy Jackson played Bass for Journey.

QUOTE (thebernreuter @ Mar 30 2008, 11:47 PM)

Oh Geddy is using his falsetto range; no doubt. He just belts the notes out with enough force to where you can't tell. Same thing with Geoff Tate and Bruce Dickenson; their voices are so strong that they can make their falsetto as loud and full as their chest range.

It seems that you don't know the difference between falsetto and full voice. It's simply a matter of natural range. The few guy's with incredible natural range like Ged, etc. are singing in full voice. Singing in less than full voice in order to reach a higher than natural range is falsetto. Obvious examples of falsetto are Jagger in Emotional Rescue or anything by Tiny Tim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsetto

Wow, thats horrible new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Broncos730 @ Mar 31 2008, 01:58 PM)

Randy Jackson the Idol judge WAS THE BASS PLAYER FOR JOURNEY, for the second time.

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Mar 31 2008, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (thebernreuter @ Mar 30 2008, 11:47 PM)

Oh Geddy is using his falsetto range; no doubt. He just belts the notes out with enough force to where you can't tell. Same thing with Geoff Tate and Bruce Dickenson; their voices are so strong that they can make their falsetto as loud and full as their chest range. 

It seems that you don't know the difference between falsetto and full voice. It's simply a matter of natural range. The few guy's with incredible natural range like Ged, etc. are singing in full voice. Singing in less than full voice in order to reach a higher than natural range is falsetto. Obvious examples of falsetto are Jagger in Emotional Rescue or anything by Tiny Tim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsetto

I'm a professional vocalist, and I know the difference between falsetto and chest voice. "Full voice" is not a vocal range. That sounds like I'm being an ass, and I am an asshole, but I'm not meaning this to come off that way. Just clarification.

Edited by thebernreuter