**CKING FLU

Geds

Ok, so i was SUPPOSED to got to Hawaii tomorrow, but instead i have been in bed for 5 days with the worst case of the flu i have ever had.

My wife caught it 2 nights ago, so I was pretty sure we would still be in the middle of it when our flight left.

I called and cancelled it yesterday. angry.gif

What a M'Fing BUMMER.

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Man that sucks my man. sad.gif Umm... i hear Hawaii isn't really that nice this time of the year anyway. unsure.gif

Seriously, im sorry to hear this, get well Geds.

http://www.bloodhoundrealty.com/BloodhoundBlog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/chicken-soup.jpg

What a bummer, man. I hope the airlines let you reschedule. Usually you can reuse the tickets within the next year with a small fee for flight changes.

Hope you and the Mrs feel better soon.

I had it last month. Bed/couch ridden for 7 days. It was miserable. Get well soon.

I've had it since Saturday. I had a 100.1 tempurture yesterday. I'm supposed to leave for a snowmobile trip to northern Wisconsin tonight. Thank God I feel a little better today.

We had cancellation insurance, so all we have to do is reschedule and pay the difference if the new dates are more expensive, so it won't be too bad. Just sucks that we were all ready to go, and now we have to turn around and repack and get all our stuff in order AGAIN.

We are probably going to go in 3 weeks instead.

Thanks everyone for your concern.

QUOTE (Geds @ Feb 7 2008, 08:17 AM)
We had cancellation insurance, so all we have to do is reschedule and pay the difference if the new dates are more expensive, so it won't be too bad. Just sucks that we were all ready to go, and now we have to turn around and repack and get all our stuff in order AGAIN.

We are probably going to go in 3 weeks instead.

Thanks everyone for your concern.

Well, at least you can reschedule without losing the entire ticket. Get better dude smile.gif

That may be the most intelligent post I've ever seen from you davey....

But I gotta tell you, man, even with a 103 degree fever, totally sick, just about out of my mind with muscle aches and sore throat, I'm still heterosexual, so the answer is still:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/geddylee2001/nope-1.jpg

But keep trying, dude, someday, I might actually turn.

QUOTE (Geds @ Feb 6 2008, 07:36 PM)
That may be the most intelligent post I've ever seen from you davey....But I gotta tell you, man, even with a 103 degree fever, totally sick, just about out of my mind with muscle aches and sore throat, I'm still heterosexual, so the answer is still: nope. But keep trying, dude, someday, I might actually turn.

wow ur more delusional then ever when ur sick. please, no long-winded responses. save your energy yes.gif

EDIT for clarity

Archived