Second leg setlist

ReflectedLight

Will you look at the second leg setlist?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will you look at the second leg setlist?

• Yes, I want to know before seeing the show.
    • No, it takes away from the concert experience.

I always say I'm not going to look, but I always give in to the temptation. It's like holding a beer in front of me and telling me not to drink it. I am of Irish descent and a Rush fan. I can't help it.

i alway's say to my self i am NOT going to look, but i do trink38.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Feb 5 2008, 03:44 PM)
I always say I'm not going to look, but I always give in to the temptation. It's like holding a beer in front of me and telling me not to drink it. I am of Irish descent and a Rush fan. I can't help it.

rofl3.gif goodpost.gif

Same here. Fortunately, my shows are in April, so I just might be able to make it. Hopefully.

I looked the first leg...and to be honest, I didn't remember what I had read about it while the show was going on, so it was kind of a nice suprise...however, this leg...I'm going to TRY VERY HARD not to even peek once...place your bets!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (hope70 @ Feb 5 2008, 04:20 PM)
I didn't look on the first leg, and I'm not going to look for the second leg.
I think its a better experience and you have a possible element of surprise.

I do not want to know, if I want to know what's coming up, I'll listen to a cd.

I'm definatly looking. Haha. The suspense is killing me. I wont make it until July. I'd like to know now, if it was possible. laugh.gif Just about two months to go. trink36.gif

It will not be spoiled for me this time. This time I'm gonna be completely antisocial at the concert and not talk to anybody.

"Hey, young people here to see Rush! You like Rush!?"

"No English. Sorry."

I might find out the set openers while lurking here, but since Rush won't be near enough to my place until June, its going to be very difficult to not look here since many unintended spoilers come through in our posts anyway. If I could only get to Puerto Rico 2.gif

I like knowing. My first Rush show ever, I didn't know and it made that show very special for me. But now, curiousity kills the cat in me and I always look. I feel the experience is just as good anyways biggrin.gif

Archived