Holy Garage

Alsgalpal

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

Ok, going now, in exactly 24 hours and 42 minutes, I should be landing in Toronto, meeting my bestest friend at the airport. Touching his face for the first time, and giving him hugs... Let me stay in your arms and live there... it is my heaven... wub.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Oh boy!! biggrin.gif

As for the cookies thing, I prefer them unbaked tongue.gif

MMMMmmmm

Speaking of COOKIES - Check out Paganoman's thread about the joys of 3 daughters. It's all about Girl Scout Cookies!!! YUMMMMMmmmm!!

Trefoils, Thin Mints, and SAMOAS!! Ooh - I can't wait to get some this year!!

yes.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 16 2005, 01:43 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jan 16 2005, 06:09 AM)
if your a fan of oreos...you MUST buy some and bring back tons... they are much better than the US ones....

I'm an Oreo addict, I have never heard this before. How so are they better? Describe. drool1.gif

OREOS!! The Canadian ones are just more YUMMY! wub.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/rushchick/oreos-150.jpg

Cookies are good, but regular cookies are no match for cookies that have just been dipped in refreshing creamy milk... drool1.gif

um...all cookies aside, hon, i'm sure the flight will be fine. call me when you land, eh? heart.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 17 2005, 12:33 AM)
HELOOOOO??? Why are you all talking about cookies, when I am about to fly  out tomorrow?????  laugh.gif  You all need to be members of ESL rofl3.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 16 2005, 11:54 PM)
um...all cookies aside, hon, i'm sure the flight will be fine.  call me when you land, eh? heart.gif

ahem... goodpost.gif tongue.gif

rofl3.gif

If I called all the peeps I was supposed to call, I would spend my whole holiday on my mack cell phone, instead of on...

a Toronto tour.

I will text you, hon! wink.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 17 2005, 12:57 AM)
If I called all the peeps I was supposed to call, I would spend my whole holiday on my mack cell phone, instead of on...

a Toronto tour.

I will text you, hon! wink.gif

Me too! Me too! laugh.gif biggrin.gif Or I will text you hehehe... Have a ball girl! BUG

no worries....

your flight will be fine... you will have the time of your life...

it's all good!!!

i must have had cookies on the brain because of the GS cookie thread started elsewhere.... ha ha ha... i have a friend who lives in windsor, and works in michigan so i see him regularly..... i MADE him bring a package of the Canadian oreos over to do a taste test comparison... it's all in the filling.... the ones made in the states are not as smooth a texture (i guess the only to explain it)... the ones here in the states have more of a gritty texture... the canadian ones are by far better in my opinion...

any cookie with a tall glass of cold milk is the best!!!!!

back to the originally scheduled topic.......

AGP.... try to relax.... bring some good tunes to meditate to..... and try to enjoy the ride.... you are going to love toronto!!!!!

and while your there... could you get me a guitar pin from one of the Hard Rocks??? i collect them.... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well folks, my plane took off 28 mins ago, and obviously I am not on it. I needed a passport, and I do not have one. They are making people have passports now, for flights. If I were to drive, then ok, fine, dont need one. It was a pain in the arse getting to the airport, then when I got there, they wouldnt let me board. I know that this trip wasnt meant to be, but I feel like a stupid fool, and my heart is terribly broken right now. I feel like blowing away into a million pieces in the wind.

I took a sleeping pill, so I can finally get some rest, I have not been able to sleep well, and I am exhausted. Waiting for sweet relief to wash over me, and make me not hurt for a while... sad.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 17 2005, 07:45 AM)
Well folks, my plane took off 28 mins ago, and obviously I am not on it. I needed a passport, and I do not have one. They are making people have passports now, for flights. If I were to drive, then ok, fine, dont need one. It was a pain in the arse getting to the airport, then when I got there, they wouldnt let me board. I know that this trip wasnt meant to be, but I feel like a stupid fool, and my heart is terribly broken right now. I feel like blowing away into a million pieces in the wind.

I took a sleeping pill, so I can finally get some rest, I have not been able to sleep well, and I am exhausted. Waiting for sweet relief to wash over me, and make me not hurt for a while... sad.gif

Sounds cliche, but things will work out.

Bugs from my cacti like arms.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 17 2005, 09:45 AM)

AGP,

There is no such thing as "stupid mistakes". They are known as "learning experiences". We all have them.

I'm here, we're all here. There is a next time - no one is going anywhere. We will all be waiting here when you arrive.

SKCH.

Awwww...AGP, lesson learned! Through this whole thread, with all of us "World Travelers" here, nobody even thought about something as dumb as that! doh.gif Now you know and will not make the same mistake next time!!! {{{BUGS!}}}

Archived