PET PEEVES!

workingcinderellaman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jan 28 2008, 08:58 AM)
I hate people who text during a movie. It's so distracting if they're in front of you and they open up their phone to text and that bright blue light comes on. Why do they have to text in the middle of a movie anyway?

Better than answering the phone in that semi-whisper "Hey I'm in a movie, let me call you back"

Mine is noisy eaters and being touched on the collar bone. I honestly have no idea why, I just can't have any hand that aren't mine around there.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jan 28 2008, 10:18 AM)
http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...0&hl=pet+peeves

You already wrote this in the above thread?

Wow! That's another one. People who post something and then completely forget that they posted it and post the same thing all over again. I hate those guys! laugh.gif

O.K., here's another one. When you go skiing and you're on one of those six person chair lifts and there's someone on the lift that wants the stupid lap bar down. I don't like the lap bar down. It has those rests that always pinch my leg or something more vital. Why do you need the lap bar down anyway?

All of these are pet peeves i share with you! smile.gif

Others would be:

Drivers who don't use their turn signal ( I'm sorry, when did turn signals become OPTIONAL in cars? confused13.gif )

When people borrow something and don't put it back where they found it.

OR return it AT ALL when they are done with it.

Line ups, stupid drivers and moving.

When people say "touch base." Like, "Call me next week and we'll touch base."

It makes my skin crawl.

confused13.gif

QUOTE (bornTOrush @ Jan 29 2008, 12:48 AM)
Drivers who don't use their turn signal ( I'm sorry, when did turn signals become OPTIONAL in cars? confused13.gif )

That's a biggie for me as well... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Emotes/shakefist.gif

Also, when people use text talk it's a little annoying.

OMG, where do I begin........

Guys leaving the toilet seat up - or worse, not flushing when he's done!!!!!!! dazed025.gif YUK!!!! 062802puke_prv.gif

People who see you coming up the street and wait till the last minute to pull out in front of you.....then don't even do the speed limit!!!!!!!!! angry.gif

IDIOTS in front of you getting on the INTERSTATE HIGHWAy going only 45mph!! angry.gif moon.gif

Truckers doing 60mph in the fast lane and won't move over!!! waffen093.gif

Anyone messing with MY STUFF!! pokey.gif

OK, enough for now! biggrin.gif

Edited by mystic

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jan 28 2008, 09:48 AM)
Wow! That's another one. People who post something and then completely forget that they posted it and post the same thing all over again. I hate those guys! laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

I don't know if its just where I live, but I hate drivers who dangerously give the right of way to someone else. People around here do it all the time. They think they are being polite, but its very dangerous and confusing. Example; when there's a four lane road (2 going each direction) and there's a car in the middle turning lane trying to turn left. So the driver with the right of way just stops in the middle of the road to let the guy turn left. I almost ran right into the back of a guy the other day who did this. It's dangerous and the guy turning left doesn't need the help.

Also, talking on a cell phone while driving.

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jan 29 2008, 08:01 PM)

Oh yes, I forgot that one. Some stupid woman went into the back of my sister's car (well, not her car, she was still on the driving lessons..) while on the phone.. angry.gif angry.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jan 29 2008, 03:53 PM)

Oh yes, I forgot that one. Some stupid woman went into the back of my sister's car (well, not her car, she was still on the driving lessons..) while on the phone.. angry.gif angry.gif

I got hit by a guy just reaching for a cell phone. I had a back injury for almost a year. (a little cortisone fixed that) I hate it when people on cell phones and drive!!!! dazed025.gif

Pet peeve?

The one that gets me every day is finding a puddle of coffee on the counter, then a trail of it leading to the table, then another puddle on the table. My hubby never, ever cleans it up! By the time I get home at night it's all dried up and sticky, yuk. This is Florida, it's like an open invitation for giant, man eating bugs to move in.

OK. I'm done smile.gif

Sunny day everybody! 653.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 29 2008, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Jan 29 2008, 03:53 PM)

I got hit by a guy just reaching for a cell phone. I had a back injury for almost a year. (a little cortisone fixed that) I hate it when people on cell phones and drive!!!! dazed025.gif

How about all these kids driving around playing with their in-dash TVs and watching movies while driving?

One eye on the tv, one on their ipod, all while talking on the phone! No eyes on the road, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif