Spongebob Squarepants

GhostGirl

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit I rather like the show for the amount of creativity it's displayed.

And since we're posting Youtube links. LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR DUE TO RULES VIOLATION.

I should note that the video is not safe for work, though that shouldn't be a problem considering the hippy above.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Grandtheftcow @ Mar 17 2008, 08:08 PM)

And since we're posting Youtube links. LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR DUE TO RULES VIOLATION.
I should note that the video is not safe for work, though that shouldn't be a problem considering the hippy above.

Um... I dont get it... confused13.gif

Edited by Jack Aubrey

(Spongebob blows a Elephant Balloon)

Patrick: HAHAHA! It's a giraffe!

It's funny when Spongebob and Sandy play Find the Hay in the Needlestack, with Pantera rockin' out in the background! 1022.gif

I can't remember anymore right now, but I love that show for some reason... I think it's Patrick's stupidity...

QUOTE (Grandtheftcow @ Mar 17 2008, 08:08 PM)

And since we're posting Youtube links.LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR DUE TO RULES VIOLATION.

You might think I have it in for you but I really don't. It just happens that you've broken two board rules in this forum and as moderator it's my duty to take action to correct such things.

That video contains images that are not just unsafe for work, they're also unsuitable for children and we don't tolerate such things on this forum. Kindly refrain from posting similar videos in the future. Thank you.

Oh, and please don't argue with me on this one. This rule is non-negotiable and no matter how many excuses or arguments you may offer the answer will remain "no".

I strongly recommend you take time to read our FAQ and pay particular attention to Rule number 10.

In compliance with this rule I am editing your original post to remove the link to that video.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 18 2008, 08:43 AM)
Anyone catch the most recent episodes? They're officially not even trying anymore. It's going the same way the Simpsons did, but faster.....new writers not having a clue what made the show funny. sad.gif

I know. sad.gif It's so sad.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 18 2008, 09:08 AM)
You might think I have it in for you but I really don't. It just happens that you've broken two board rules in this forum and as moderator it's my duty to take action to correct such things.

You do have it in for me. wink.gif

But I won't debate this one. Serves me right for not bothering to read the rules.

The Fairly Odd Parents is better, IMO.

f**k, I haven't watch cartoons in a long time...

EDIT: Ah, word filters sad.gif

I wish it filtered to a capital "F," though. I hate it when it looks like I made grammar errors when I didn't.

Edited by Cacophony

QUOTE (Cacophony @ Mar 18 2008, 08:12 PM)
The Fairly Odd Parents is better, IMO.

f**k, I haven't watch cartoons in a long time...

EDIT: Ah, word filters sad.gif

I wish it filtered to a capital "F," though. I hate it when it looks like I made grammar errors when I didn't.

Ive never watched FOP, but the kids do, and I LOVE the theme song. Swing!

Edited by lerxt1990

QUOTE (Grandtheftcow @ Mar 18 2008, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 18 2008, 09:08 AM)
You might think I have it in for you but I really don't. It just happens that you've broken two board rules in this forum and as moderator it's my duty to  take action to correct such things.

You do have it in for me. wink.gif

But I won't debate this one. Serves me right for not bothering to read the rules.

There may be some hope for you after all.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jan 17 2008, 12:11 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Jan 17 2008, 11:50 AM)
DAMN! Awful show!! I think the only reason people over 12 claim to like it is it's cool to do so. Gimme retro-Hanna-Barbera stuff anyday.

Yeah, all the cool kids are talking about Spongebob these days. sarcasm.gif

The show (especially the early episodes) is really funny and pretty clever. Sort of like Pee Wee meets Ren & Stimpy, minus their respective creepiness and gross out factor. There's a lot of jokes aimed at adults too, like that episode "Sailor Mouth" for example. It's a good show.

goodpost.gif My thoughts exactly.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jan 17 2008, 12:47 PM)

My favorite episode is when SpongeBob brings home the jellyfish to play with and his house gets invaded by jellyfish rocking out!

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa31/cheycam/spongebob.gif

That's my favorite SpongeBob episode.

Another favorite is when Pearl and SpongeBob transform the Krusty Krab into a teenage hang-out type of place and they have to wear the pink and purple flower costumes. Squidward tries his on and the little K's with springs on them droop down over his eyes and he says, in order:

"Rage,

fury,

irritation,

humiliation."

I love that. biggrin.gif

I agree with MD that the early episodes of this show are incredibly cool and I still watch them these days. The newer ones have consistently annoyed me though.... eh.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jan 17 2008, 11:47 AM)

My favorite episode is when SpongeBob brings home the jellyfish to play with and his house gets invaded by jellyfish rocking out!

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa31/cheycam/spongebob.gif

DANM STRIGHT