I am a hot lover

Pags

Wow! That's hilarious! laugh.gif

Gotta love what the littleuns come out with sometimes! smile.gif.. My nephew is getting to that stage.. It's so much fun lol.

When he was learning his first words and stuff he kept pointing at my cat and calling it a "minger", which basically is slang for a very ugly person! I kept laughing and kept saying, "Hey, Joe, what's that?" "A minger!" it used to get me a smack on the arm from my brother, but w/e, it was funny.

I only found out about 6 months later that Joe was calling the cat a minger because on children's TV there's a show with a cat as the main star.. The cat's name is something like "Clinger" or something haha smile.gif.

But, yeah, kids are legend when they are young..!

Oh, this is toooooooooo much!!!!!!! z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

Your daughter is sooooooo precious!!!!!

You guys dodged a hit this time!

WHEW! trink39.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

I'm glad you found it funny, too. It was a riot, over here.

Owlswing is at the conference now. I've got the 4 girls. Aside from the more serious matters they'll be discussing, I'd be surprised as hell if this doesn't come up in the conversation. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 14 2007, 11:34 PM)
rofl3.gif
wait, wait...is this the same daughter that watched the "naked boy" movie with you? laugh.gif i'll never forget THAT thread!

OMG you remember that story? Oh boy was that a moment.

Now I want to find that thread. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 15 2007, 07:53 PM)
rofl3.gif
wait, wait...is this the same daughter that watched the "naked boy" movie with you?  laugh.gif  i'll never forget THAT thread!

OMG I found it! laugh.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=105774

This was the other twin.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 15 2007, 06:00 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 15 2007, 07:53 PM)
rofl3.gif
wait, wait...is this the same daughter that watched the "naked boy" movie with you?  laugh.gif  i'll never forget THAT thread!

OMG I found it! laugh.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=105774

This was the other twin.

that was fuggin hilarious. i'll never forget it. no.gif

nor will i forget gettin "busted" by my son last year. blush4.gif

A friend of mine was in chat and posted a link to a pic of her boyfriend.

naturally, i followed it. confused13.gif the next thing i know, my son's standing over my shoulder and HER boyfriend is on MY screen wearing nothing but boxers!!!

ohmy.gif "it's not what you think!" dazed025.gif

bolt.gif <--- my son

doh.gif <--- me

Okay... moments ago what my daughter wrote five years ago was topped by what she just said.

At dinner, the girls were talking about next year's 8th Grade science class where they will be doing dissections. But when my 13 year was talking with food in her mouth all my wife heard was...

"They'll be making us do sex" instead of "They'll be making us dissect."

So, my hot lover daughter will be doing sex in science for the 8th grade. laugh.gif

Kids grow up so fast, don't they? My almost 3-year-old lets everyone knows he, "Love f**king!" So the kid loves his ducky!

We're working on pronunciation in our house.

When my oldest used to sign the word "close" he would actually sign the word, "vagina."

Gotta love kids.

Edited by Janie

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 6 2012, 10:38 AM)
QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jun 6 2012, 09:26 AM)
What a great title for a thread! I really thought that pags was bragging.  laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jun 6 2012, 07:26 AM)
What a great title for a thread! I really thought that pags was bragging.  laugh.gif

Kids are hilarious. I miss those days.

The other day I was sitting on the couch with both kids, watching our favorite show, 'Super Why' and my two-year-old, who is not yet pottytrained and has no business around a toilet yet, went upstairs to play. Couple seconds later I hear the toilet flush and I say (half to myself, half to my oldest still on the couch with me), "Ugh, what did brother flush?" Without missing a beat, my oldest says, "The toilet" in a total sarcastic voice. He's six!? I thought it was hilarious. I mean, I certainly couldn't argue his perfect retort.

Today I was walking up the stairs with my youngest staying three steps behind me. The entire way up the stairs he was saying, "Where go?" but it came out, "Wacko." "Wacko! Wacko! Wacko!" the entire way up the stairs. I chuckled the entire time.

This stuff is just too good sometimes.

yes.gif b_sigh.gif

Klecko (musta heard it during a Jets Giants game)

Bebbo (those pillow animals aren't new, Bobby had one, and it's name was?)

inna room daddy! (cuz it's bedtime and daddy told Where the Wild Things are better than anybody)

Thanks for the early Father's Day gift!

heart.gif

And Janie, your oldest has just enough sarcasm in him already to pass as Jersey material

laugh.gif