Digital Man

Happy Birthday Sunny !

http://www.sakowcards.com/birthday/birthday_pics/Sunny-Birthday.jpg

Enjoy your Sunny Birthday cake ! biggrin.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

happy birthday, sun pooch!

If I were straight and single, and you were single and still sunny, I'd be hot on your trail.

(well, I like to have my buzzcut rubbed!) wink.gif

smile.gif

Thank you, everyone. I don't know what to say, all these kind words and wishes really make my day.

QUOTE ( Digital Man)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most wonderful girl I have ever known.

She makes everyday better just by being here, and when she smiles it is perfection.

wub.gif You're too good to me. wub.gif

QUOTE (Barney Rebel)
Happy Birthday!

Thanks Barn, much appreciated. smile.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80)
Sunny, it has been my extreme pleasure to get to know you over these last couple years, especially as of late. of all the great friends i've made here, you guys live the closest to me.... and i've had a blast with ya'll every single time we get together...

Have a great day hon... you deserve it !!

Thank you, sis. We love hanging with you, anytime, any reason or no reason at all. You rock, I'm so glad we're friends. wub.gif

QUOTE (chaotica)
To the best sister ever!!!

You always know what to say and what to do 

You are the person that I look up to and strive to be more like 

Your warm mothering touch... is the comfort from the storm 

Your sense of humour.... is the relief from the hurt 

I love you sister and have a wonderful day!!     

blush4.gif Thank you. That means so much. You sure know what to say to make me blush. I love you too, and thank Justin for me for that wonderful rendition of Happy Birthday. I have a big hug for him.

QUOTE (rickyrob)
Happy Birthday Jen,

Hey when we're over next year, we might be there for your next birthday

Oooo, awesome, I hope you're here.... I can't wait to meet Lilya and see you again. Do you like Mexican? wink.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer)
Happy Birthday Jen. 

It was a great honor and pleasure row, I kept looking back at you and Digi. It was cool to see my buds having such a great time together. 

Hope you have a great day. 

It was so cool to meet you too. This has been one of the best summers EVER!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th)
Happy Birthday Sundog you are 1 Great Lady !! have a Great Day !!

Thank you. I did have a great day.

QUOTE (CeeJ)
Happy Birthday Sunny!!!

Hope that all your Birthday wishes come true.

Thank you CeeJ, almost all my wishes have come true. I'm certainly not going to complain. I am so rich in love, and friendship and I have an amazing family, immediate and extended, that I cannot be negative in the least. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (lakesidemaiden)
Happy Birthday Sunny!!!

Thanks LSM, it'll be cool to finally meet you someday in the not so distant future. cosmo.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112)
Hope you have a great day

I did have a great day, Arleen. Thank you. smile.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober)
So glad I finally got to speak with you on the phone, Jen! Have a wonderful birthday with Digi and your kidlets!

Thank you so much, Gary. It was way cool that we got to speak. biggrin.gif I did have a nice birthday, Digi made an awesome dinner...... so we feasted when I got home from work, then cake and presents and so much love. Most kids were here, I wish we could have all been together. That would be the only thing that could have improved this weekend for me. I'm grateful for everything I have.

QUOTE (RushRevisited)
Happy Birthday Sunny!!!

wub.gif Thank you so very much, my friend. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Lady April)
Hey, Happy Birthday Lady!  Hope your day is kick ass!!!

Yup, it rocked, as far as birthdays go. laugh.gif Thank you.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass)
Happy Birthday

Thank you very much. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

I'll give a big birthday hug on Wednesday!!

Cool, I'm looking forward to it. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Geds)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY!!!

The Love of my......

whoops...

Well, happy birthday, anyway.

laugh.gif How YOU doin'? Thank you Geds. trink36.gif

QUOTE (neil#2)
Have a good one!

Thank you very much Neil#2, I did have a good one.

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider)
Happy birthday Sunny! May your fantastic smile light up this board for a long time to come.

blush4.gif You're very kind GoaR. Thank you so so much. It's no plan of mine to leave, so stick around, we'll meet again sometime soon! (Rushcon 8???)

QUOTE (mortkort)
happy birthday sunny!

smile.gif

Thanks Mort, it was a very happy birthday with some very nice surprises, (which those who know me, know I am not fond of) but I appreciate all of it. yes.gif

QUOTE (Paganoman)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY!!

Thank you Pags. cool.gif

(no dancing letters this year?? tongue.gif )

QUOTE (Ya Big Tree)
Have a great birthday Sunny!!!

Thanks YBT, it was a great B'day. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (skyswing)
Hey Sunny! Happy birthday!

Merci Bien, mon ami. smile.gif (thank you my friend in French)

QUOTE (Daylin)
Get it, Sunny/sunniest people I know 

Wishing you a very special birthday, sister

Thanks Daylin, I love it. Very cute! cheer.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl)
Hope you had the most amazing day, J! I'm so glad I got to meet you this summer, and hang out with you TWO different times.

I can't wait to see you again...thanks for being my friend.

~M

No thanks necessary. I am honoured to call you my friend. You totally rock sis! I am so glad we got to meet and hang out twice this summer. i hope we can do it again. (tell D bekloppt.gif for me)

QUOTE (sullysue)
Happy Birthday, Jen. 

The highlight of my summer was meeting you, Digi and the others in Vegas. Your loving and generous nature just radiates from you in person. Having you guys bring the baklava absolutely floored me. I still can't believe you did that! You are a beautiful, wonderful, caring person, and I'm proud to call you sister. I hope this day is a special one, as you deserve the very best of everything.

That was the highlight for me too sister! I can't wait to meet up again next Spring/Summer. I have the best of everything, family and friends are what matters. You all fulfill that for me. wub.gif

QUOTE (tick)
Happy Birthday Sunny !

Enjoy your Sunny Birthday cake !

Cute cake tick! Nice play on words- it'll be fantastic to finally meet you too.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree)
happy birthday, sun pooch!

If I were straight and single, and you were single and still sunny, I'd be hot on your trail.

(well, I like to have my buzzcut rubbed!)

I feel the same, K! wub.gif *rubs CT's head* Tell J bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (cygnus)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank you, cygnus trink39.gif

QUOTE (Johnny Blaze)
Happy Birthday Sunny!

Hope you have a great day with loved ones.

Thank you JB, I did. trink39.gif

QUOTE (the masked drummer)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUNDOG!!!

Thanks so much, K. I love cosmos! trink39.gif

And CeeJ, that extra little clown greeting is adorable. Thank you so much, (((CeeJ)))

Happy birthday Jen! It was so great to finally meet you! You are a truly wonderful person and I hope you have a great year ahead. wub.gif

Happy birthday sista! trink39.gif I look forward to hopefully hanging out with you again one day smile.gif Hope you are having a lovely day trink39.gif

I hope you had a WONDERFUL Day and wish you all the best. It was really great to meet and hang out with you in Vegas cosmo.gif I hope we can do it again sometime smile.gif

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/Tammeh69/hobirthdayhbwishes134pk.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Sep 9 2007, 10:47 PM)
653.gif http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/hb2.gif cheer.gif
rose.gif cosmo.gif Sundog!!! cosmo.gif rose.gif
common001.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif common001.gif
trink39.gif 1287.gif chickendance.gif joker.gif trink38.gif wub.gif
bncegrn.gif 1022.gif bekloppt.gif laugh.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif heart.gif http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/headphones.gif 

Awesome! Thank you so much, S. I wish I was seeing you on your trip out east, this time, but alas, it is not to be. Rock out for me too. trink39.gif

QUOTE (anagramking @ Sep 9 2007, 11:16 PM)
http://www.utahskies.org/image_library/shallowsky/planets/earth/sunphenom/20030207/sundog8_640x480.jpg

Hope your birthday was fun!

trink39.gif

What a beautiful picture of a real sundog, ak, thank you for posting that! Yes, I had a nice day yesterday, even at work. smile.gif

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Sep 9 2007, 11:29 PM)
Happy birthday Jen!  It was so great to finally meet you!  You are a truly wonderful person and I hope you have a great year ahead. wub.gif

It was lovely to meet you too Katie! Meet ups are fun, it changes the dynamics on the board for the better IMO (finbar) laugh.gif

Thank you for your kind words, you rock too, sistah!!! trink36.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Sep 9 2007, 11:42 PM)
Happy birthday sista!  trink39.gif  I look forward to hopefully hanging out with you again one day  smile.gif  Hope you are having a lovely day  trink39.gif

Awww, L - we definitely have to hang out again!! yes.gif I did have a lovely day.

QUOTE (Tammeh @ Sep 10 2007, 12:59 AM)
I hope you had a WONDERFUL Day and wish you all the best.  It was really great to meet and hang out with you in Vegas  cosmo.gif  I hope we can do it again sometime  smile.gif

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/Tammeh69/hobirthdayhbwishes134pk.gif

Thank you so much Tammeh! Vegas, Baby was so much fun. yes.gif There will for sure be an opportunity to hang out again. (Bet yer BC bootie on it!)

QUOTE (Sark @ Sep 10 2007, 05:30 AM)
Have a great one Sunny! trink39.gif  common001.gif

Thank you Sark! It was great meeting you in Vegas, Baby too! I'm so glad you were there! trink39.gif Thank you too, for the birthday wishes.

QUOTE (Huck @ Sep 10 2007, 06:02 AM)
Happy belated birthday SD  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif

Thank you so very much Huck, your greetings are appreciated. biggrin.gif

http://kingofpeace.org/images/peace.gif

Thank you again to everyone that replied to this thread, you all continue to make TRF what it is: AWESOME!!!! My favourite place to hang in cyberspace!

Archived