Harry Potter VII: The Official Thread

PuppetKing2112

Since the old Harry Potter thread has been dead for a while, I figured I'd start a new one for the new book.

I've been in the process of re-reading all the old ones. I think the Order of the Phoenix is actually my favorite.

Snape is a good guy.

Harry and Voldemort are going to kill each other at the same time, like Neo and Smith at the end of the last Matrix movie.

Those are my predictions. How about you guys?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just holding out hope that Rowling doesn't kill off Harry. sad.gif

I just started to reread Order of the Phoenix since the movie opens this weekend!

Book VII - I can not wait until this book shows up on my door step. smile.gif It's hard to think this is it...the last book sad.gif Those last few page are sure to be very bittersweet.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jul 10 2007, 12:21 AM)

Adult fans of HP will finally have to get a life?

tongue.gif laugh.gif moon.gif bolt.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 10 2007, 02:58 PM)

Oh yeah. That one's gonna cost you, Aubrey.

Now put 'em up.

I'm gonna go all rictus sempra on yo ass. angry.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 10 2007, 03:58 PM)

Nope we still have 3 more movies to go! http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/nahnah.gif and one opens this weekend http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/nahnah.gif

OK Childish but funny! laugh.gif

can't WAIT for this movie!!!

there's a midnight screening tonight we're going to @ a local theater..

and then tomorrow.. IMAX !!!!!!!!!

this is so great!

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 10 2007, 04:17 PM)
I'm gonna go all rictus sempra on yo ass. angry.gif

Rectums tempura? What's that? Something they make you eat on 'Fear Factor'? tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 10 2007, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 10 2007, 04:17 PM)
I'm gonna go all rictus sempra on yo ass.  angry.gif

Rectums tempura? What's that? Something they make you eat on 'Fear Factor'? tongue.gif laugh.gif

Oh, no you DI-ENT!

dazed025.gif

Voldemort is going to be ghost-ified, thus finally figuring out Dumbledore's main point that "there are things worse than death". Harry will be so pissed and angry at the death of Ron Weasley by the hands of big V or a Death Eater that he will scare even Voldemort. Thus, when Voldemort dies, he will have been afraid of it and thus ghostified. Hermione will run off with Krum, and Ginny will become an old maid.

Snape is working for himself if he isn't working for the good guys. I do not think he is a Death Eater.

That's what I think. I'm SO calling the ending of book 7 with my "out there" prediction. Just you see! tongue.gif

I predict that Snape is a good guy who had to take out Dumbeldore so as not to blow his cover.

Whacked the Wizard for the greater good cool.gif

Well I know a very hyped out Harry Potter fan who seems completely convinced that Harry is the seventh Horcrux........I think that theory is quite possible....It would explain why Mr.Voldi and him are connected. But to destroy a horcrux you must destroy the thing that contains it.....so when they go to destroy the horcrux within Harry....what will happen to him?

PS. I cant wait for the next book ph34r.gif

QUOTE (udanax @ Jul 12 2007, 03:33 PM)
Well I know a very hyped out Harry Potter fan who seems completely convinced that Harry is the seventh Horcrux........I think that theory is quite possible....It would explain why Mr.Voldi and him are connected. But to destroy a horcrux you must destroy the thing that contains it.....so when they go to destroy the horcrux within Harry....what will happen to him?

Somebody was just telling me that theory yesterday. I'm afraid it sounds very plausible...esp. knowing that JK wants the series to end with complete finality.

eh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 12 2007, 03:40 PM)
QUOTE (udanax @ Jul 12 2007, 03:33 PM)

Somebody was just telling me that theory yesterday. I'm afraid it sounds very plausible...esp. knowing that JK wants the series to end with complete finality.

eh.gif

This guy seemed completely convinced.......Im pretty sure this theory is very wide spread.....maybe she'll surprise us completely though.....I hate it when theories turn out being true...then the book is spoiled for me

Harry as a Horcrux is a theory I do not buy. Why would Voldemort put part of his soul into a vessel that contains the one power (love) known to deal him actual harm? I doubt he could have done it by accident either.

Yeah, I'm not down with the Harry-as-Horcrux theory either. I think she said two characters are going to die. Obviously the V man is one of them. As for the other? I don't think it would be Ron or Hermione...could be another Weasley though, either Bill or Ginny. Or maybe Lupin, or Hagrid. I don't think it will be Snape or Malfoy.

Malfoy is going to turn into a good guy at the end.

What she said was that two characters who WERE going to live are now going to die. One character who was to DIE is now going to live (she called it a "reprieve").

That means it could end up like Hamlet tongue.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jul 16 2007, 07:12 PM)
Yeah, I'm not down with the Harry-as-Horcrux theory either. I think she said two characters are going to die. Obviously the V man is one of them. As for the other? I don't think it would be Ron or Hermione...could be another Weasley though, either Bill or Ginny. Or maybe Lupin, or Hagrid. I don't think it will be Snape or Malfoy.

Malfoy is going to turn into a good guy at the end.

Ive heard this theory once again from someone else.....it is widespread.....but Im still not certain if it is true.....and just because Harry has a part of someone's soul within him, does not mean that he does not have a soul of his own....It would also explain why Mr.Voldi did not kill him when he had the chance in the fifth book

but who really knows?......

Edited by udanax

A leak has occured and scans of the whole book are available online now. I have not looked at these for fear of spoiling myself, but they are legit. Schoolastic is now seeking a subpoena to find out who commited the leak. Those who wish not to spoil th book for yourself tread the internet lightly until you read the book for yourself.