This Picture Kinda Caught Me Off Guard

rushfan4life

Awww, give the guy a break. He is one of the most talented rock guitarist ever. So he's losing his hair. I'm sure he wishes he wasn't losing his hair, but I don't listen to RUSH because they have hair! I listen to them for the incredible music they create. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Pwrgirl35 @ Jul 6 2007, 12:03 AM)
Awww, give the guy a break. He is one of the most talented rock guitarist ever. So he's losing his hair. I'm sure he wishes he wasn't losing his hair, but I don't listen to RUSH because they have hair! I listen to them for the incredible music they create. 1022.gif

He isn't losing his hair. Rather, his skull is enlarging.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 6 2007, 01:10 AM)
Awww, give the guy a break.  He is one of the most talented rock guitarist ever.  So he's losing his hair.  I'm sure he wishes he wasn't losing his hair, but I don't listen to RUSH because they have hair!  I listen to them for the incredible music they create.    1022.gif

just like the guy who was sitting in front of me was vertically challenged wink.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 5 2007, 11:10 PM)
Awww, give the guy a break.  He is one of the most talented rock guitarist ever.  So he's losing his hair.  I'm sure he wishes he wasn't losing his hair, but I don't listen to RUSH because they have hair!  I listen to them for the incredible music they create.    1022.gif

goodpost.gif

While I am not losing my hair, it is certainly changing colors...

I think I'm, I'm going GREY!!!!

QUOTE (rushfan4life @ Jul 5 2007, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 6 2007, 01:10 AM)

just like the guy who was sitting in front of me was vertically challenged wink.gif

Hey, hey, hey now...

I might resemble that remark...

trink38.gif

Although, I do feel sorry for those who might be behind me at the Hollywood Bowl...

To quote Geddy... "The emphasis has always been on the music, so let's put it on that. What we do after the show, who we hang out with, what kind of hairstyles we have... that's not important."

source - ESL DVD

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 6 2007, 12:10 AM)

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif fists crying.gif laugh.gif

Yes, it's a rare genetic disorder. It's likely his skull will explode at some point.

QUOTE (rushfan4life @ Jul 6 2007, 06:00 AM)
I took this picture at the Jones Beach concert on Monday and it caught me off guard a little. I never knew Al had a bald spot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/dadbuyaeboy/Rush/DSCF0353.jpg

I think you should have said "I never knew Al had a hair spot. "

he's had that patch for years. i think he's been covering it up by combing over.

I remember when I saw big Al walk on stage during the Vapor Trails tour. He had a bald spot and he was huge. I told my friend he looked like Friar Tuck. But who cares, he's the man. I can deal with someone looking their age. Neil looks like he's sporting a pretty good gut these days himself. Rush rocks but Mother Nature rules. wink.gif

QUOTE (jkt2112 @ Jul 6 2007, 05:48 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 5 2007, 11:10 PM)

goodpost.gif

While I am not losing my hair, it is certainly changing colors...

I think I'm, I'm going GREY!!!!

Me too but I'll still be grey my way yes.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (KevinDallas @ Jul 7 2007, 06:32 PM)
Neil looks like he's sporting a pretty good gut these days himself.

NeilFinal.gif he does look out of shape, i am shocked because he plays drums like a m-f, he swims and bike rides and hikes. i guess its just the age creeping up

QUOTE (rushfan4life @ Jul 6 2007, 12:00 AM)
I took this picture at the Jones Beach concert on Monday and it caught me off guard a little. I never knew Al had a bald spot.

What bald spot? All I can focus on is his butt. It's lookin' pretty good there. biggrin.gif

When is everyone going to stop harping on how these guys look these days? They're in their mid-50's for God's sake. When you spring chickens start going down hill, I want pictures of you so we can comment on how old YOU look.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 10 2007, 12:28 AM)
QUOTE (rushfan4life @ Jul 6 2007, 12:00 AM)
I took this picture at the Jones Beach concert on Monday and it caught me off guard a little.  I never knew Al had a bald spot. 

What bald spot? All I can focus on is his butt. It's lookin' pretty good there. biggrin.gif

When is everyone going to stop harping on how these guys look these days? They're in their mid-50's for God's sake. When you spring chickens start going down hill, I want pictures of you so we can comment on how old YOU look.

Right on! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Nice butt, btw! biggrin.gif

Lerxst has had the bald spot for years, and has definitely had hair transplants to restore the hairline up front...big deal.

Neil definitely has gotten out of shape, shockingly, as he used to be pretty ripped...prob Carrie's cooking.

Who cares...the guys are awesome musicians!

Archived