• Before the Show
    • During the Show
    • After the Show
    • The Whole Night
    • Smokin' bud is bad

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 14 2007, 10:12 AM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ May 14 2007, 10:09 AM)
The Whole Night  cool10.gif

*If possible*  smile.gif

That's excellent!

How appropriate your ranking here should be "Puff Chick".

trink39.gif

wink.gif

smile.gif Thats Me

I'm afraid we can't smoke inside any public places anymore in Canada, the law came in effect last year, in May actually, so I'd be really surprised if there'd be people lighting up a few doobies, but you never know. I'm not bringing anything, that's for sure, and if someone offers me some, I'll have to say no - I can't smoke when I wear my contact lenses. My eyes get too dry and too red, I can't even pretend I haven't smoked! laugh.gif

Alex wrote a rant about us smoking skunkweed at jones beach last tour. If you go back and listen to it you will listen to him repeatedly say he smells a skunk and thats because we had a skunky joint lit up and it was blowing right on him, he kept saying "I SMELL A SKUNK"!!! A SKUNK!!!!

It's just kind of neat to me that I had something to do with one of his rants. I've told this story before and I'm sure most of ya'll heard it before but oh well. I was sitting in the 3rd row center at the time and probably shouldn't have risked getting kicked out and losing my great seat once I look back on it but now I think it's cool that he made a rant because of me since I didn't get caught.

Were all adults, I think we should do what we want at concerts, we know the consequences of our actions. To smoke or not to smoke, that's up to you, what a great country/world we live in.

Now go listen to Alex's rant at Jones Beach last tour, it's funny yes.gif

-Indy

QUOTE (Frankie7 @ May 14 2007, 11:23 AM)
I'm afraid we can't smoke inside any public places anymore in Canada, the law came in effect last year, in May actually, so I'd be really surprised if there'd be people lighting up a few doobies, but you never know. I'm not bringing anything, that's for sure, and if someone offers me some, I'll have to say no - I can't smoke when I wear my contact lenses. My eyes get too dry and too red, I can't even pretend I haven't smoked! laugh.gif

This causes a problem yes..but if you wanna puff, there are places to be found yes.gif

smile.gif

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

So much misinformation about Pot

Just say NO no.gif

Say NO to ALL DRUGS no.gif

All Cigs, All Alcohol, All Caffine, ALL Aspern, ALL pills,

Get Real !

Pot is as close to a NATURAL Herb as it Gets !

Lord knows, I need Nothing to Enjoy a RUSH Show, But the Show Itself,

But if I want to Enhance the Experiance, I WILL !

Hard to belive 60% Here think Pot is Bad, Unbelivable !

Whats Bad is,

So much misinformation(Misconceptions) about Pot

QUOTE (GotRush @ May 14 2007, 06:39 PM)
cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

So much misinformation about Pot

Just say NO no.gif

Say NO to ALL DRUGS no.gif

All Cigs, All Alcohol, All Caffine, ALL Aspern, ALL pills,

Get Real !

Pot is as close to a NATURAL Herb as it Gets !

Lord knows, I need Nothing to Enjoy a RUSH Show, But the Show Itself,
But if I want to Enhance the Experiance, I WILL !

Whats Bad is,
So much misinformation(Misconceptions) about Pot

Word brother, Preach on! cool10.gif

i quit smoking over 15yrs ago.but thanx anyway trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ May 14 2007, 02:24 PM)
I'm afraid we can't smoke inside any public places anymore in Canada, the law came in effect last year, in May actually, so I'd be really surprised if there'd be people lighting up a few doobies, but you never know.  I'm not bringing anything, that's for sure, and if someone offers me some, I'll have to say no - I can't smoke when I wear my contact lenses.  My eyes get too dry and too red, I can't even pretend I haven't smoked! laugh.gif

This causes a problem yes..but if you wanna puff, there are places to be found yes.gif

smile.gif

Yeah, like my apartment! laugh.gif

QUOTE (GotRush @ May 14 2007, 07:39 PM)

Holy crap I never noticed that and I can HARDLY believe it.

Maybe Rush fans ARE a bunch of nerds.

*chuckles*

edit: In retrospect I think that is a result of the poll itself. It is starkly missing a "I don't care to smoke" response so lots of people would be forced to select the "BAD" option.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 15 2007, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (GotRush @ May 14 2007, 07:39 PM)

Holy crap I never noticed that and I can HARDLY believe it.

Maybe Rush fans ARE a bunch of nerds.

*chuckles*

edit: In retrospect I think that is a result of the poll itself. It is starkly missing a "I don't care to smoke" response so lots of people would be forced to select the "BAD" option.

Good point. Yeah I know a few people who are liberal about it, even believing in its legalization, but just choose not to partake.

i am not bringing any and i dont buy any now, but if it was around and someone offered me a toke, i dont think i'd say no.

QUOTE (21st3ffon12 @ May 11 2007, 04:03 PM)
ZzzzzZZZ I'll never understand why people get drunk or stoned at concerts just to forget what they saw. It's like going to a movie, and falling asleep on purpose even though you know the movie is good.

What a waste. fing.gif

Apparently it makes the light show during "Dreamline" pretty f***ing trippy.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 13 2007, 07:48 AM)
Serious pyschosis? I'm sorry but you don't know what you are talking about.

He does bro. That is true. Take a biopsych class sometime. It doesn't happen with everybody, but there is tons of research showing that it can happen. I'm sure you've seen somebody get induced into paranoia? Paranoia is closely related to psychosis.

QUOTE (thebernreuter @ May 17 2007, 11:17 PM)
Serious pyschosis?  I'm sorry but you don't know what you are talking about.

He does bro. That is true. Take a biopsych class sometime. It doesn't happen with everybody, but there is tons of research showing that it can happen. I'm sure you've seen somebody get induced into paranoia? Paranoia is closely related to psychosis.

http://www.alternet.org/drugreporter/21436/

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ May 14 2007, 09:24 AM)
I'm afraid we can't smoke inside any public places anymore in Canada, the law came in effect last year, in May actually, so I'd be really surprised if there'd be people lighting up a few doobies, but you never know.  I'm not bringing anything, that's for sure, and if someone offers me some, I'll have to say no - I can't smoke when I wear my contact lenses.  My eyes get too dry and too red, I can't even pretend I haven't smoked! laugh.gif

smile.gif

Ohhh Yeah!!! The Latrine unsure.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif cool10.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 17 2007, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (thebernreuter @ May 17 2007, 11:17 PM)
Serious pyschosis?  I'm sorry but you don't know what you are talking about.

http://www.alternet.org/drugreporter/21436/

No one took that study seriously, but there are tons that are methodologically sound. Don't ever make up your mind based on one study. Scientific claims are never "proven", but if there is any veracity to them, they are continually supported by consistent results through various different types of studies over the course of decades, which has been done with marijuana and psychosis already. It is rare though, so don't worry about it. With LSD, it's a different story.

all I know is in 20 years of smoking pot and knowing lots of others who do as well I have never had a single psychosis episode nor do I know anyone who has. Never been paranoid. Never seen anyone who was due to smoking. Zero problems.

Drinking on the other hand...definitely.

Again I ask...why is alcohol legal but pot isn't?

I don't care to debate...All I know is it should be a personal choice and responsiblity just like drinking.

Obesity is a major problem but we don't make junk food illegal. What is the difference?

Archived