THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

"A Gronking to Remember," erotic novel about Rob Gronkowski that recently became a viral hit on the internet, is being pulled from the virtual shelves.

Over the weekend, the 39-page book, written by author Lacey Noonan, went viral on the internet, but because an issue with the cover photo, Amazon has decided to pull the novel, according to the Boston Globe.

We’re told the online retailer pulled the book because someone — perhaps the Patriots or the National Football League — objected to the book jacket, specifically the photo of Gronkowski that features the “MHK” patch on his uniform. (The team began wearing the patch in 2011 after the death of Myra Kraft, wife of Patriots owner Robert Kraft.)

Noonan (Her pen name) was contacted by the Globe and was confused but not upset at Amazon's decision.

“I didn’t understand at the outset that Robert Kraft wouldn’t want Myra Kraft and her philanthropical (sic) works associated with this,” Noonan said in the e-mail. “Total newbie ignorance on my part. I believe — and hope — that’s the only problem anyone has with the book since it is such obvious satire and parody.”

The NFL typically has tight control over the use of team logos and uniforms, and considering the explicit nature of the book, the league probably took issue with the use of the logo without permission.

According to the Globe, Gronkowski is aware of the book's existence, but has not read it.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015-01-08/rob-gronkowski-erotic-novel-gronking-to-remember-book-amazon-lacey-noonan-myra-kraft-patriots?eadid=SOC%2Ffb%2FSNMain

The jokes based on the last line of the article pretty much write themselves...

Nice start for the Ravens. The Patriots look like they are going to have out score the with offense. No defense on that drive.

Are the SAINTS not playing this week? :(

Thank the Lord no. They killed my picks all year. Bastards. Winning on the road and losing at home constantly. Bastards... :rage:

".....I don't want to lose your love TONIGHT....."

".....you gotta fight for your right.....to PAAAAARRRRR TY!!....."

Edited by Principled Man

The Pats are lucky to even be in this game. :D

Which one? The AFC Championship? Not really. I mean, this is Brady's and Belichick's 8th trip since 2001.

I think he's talking about this game due the Pats were being out played by the Ravens.

• Like 2

Which one? The AFC Championship? Not really. I mean, this is Brady's and Belichick's 8th trip since 2001.

I think he's talking about this game due the Pats were being out played by the Ravens.

Thank You,

But some one doesn't seem to get it. :LOL:

Congrats to the Pats. ;)

• Like 1

The two teams took turns outplaying each other. GREAT game...!!