TRF IDOL!!!

Necromancer

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 25 2007, 09:52 PM)
ohmy.gif

Ladieeesssss.... and Gentlemen. FINALLY... the long awaited presentation of Necro's TRF IDOL submission. bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/NecroBolt/th_rivendellvid2.jpg

Enjoy!!! tongue.gif

z7shysterical.gif

spit6ph.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

notworthy.gif

great job necro!!!!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you all liked it so far. laugh.gif

My kids had a blast making it. I couldn't believe how they didn't bust out laughing. Even when I tickled Dami, he held it in.

Well... that was the first post that ever actually COST me. laugh.gif Damn photobucket. Well, now that I paid to join... expect MORE vids. scared.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 26 2007, 01:00 AM)
Were you on your knees for that?

Damn, Necro, that was one f*cked up rendition. Almost too funny for words. trink39.gif rofl3.gif notworthy.gif

*Goes off to play with his Goober cat.*

*Remembers he doesn't have a cat.*

*Is confused.* unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah... it was a little dark, but it kinda was like DORF. I was kneeling on my work boots. I tried to get hairy feet slippers, but couldn't find them anywhere around here. The whole props thing went bad. I wound up using a beer mug from R30 that looked like a guitar. laugh.gif

I thought you'd get a kick out of the "goober cat". z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 26 2007, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 26 2007, 01:04 AM)
Very good Necro, I don't know those kids kept themselves from breaking up altogether...

laugh.gif

Was that an Irish accent??

rofl3.gif

I think it was a bit Scottish, but I threw a "eh" in there for our Canadian friends. laugh.gif

laugh.gif I think it was a Scottish/Irish accent ye got there me Necro.

That was very very funny Nec and you had me rolling on the floor. It certainly was worth the wait and YES you are very talented. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 26 2007, 01:14 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 26 2007, 01:04 AM)
Very good Necro, I don't know those kids kept themselves from breaking up altogether...

laugh.gif

Was that an Irish accent??

rofl3.gif

I think it was a bit Scottish, but I threw a "eh" in there for our Canadian friends. laugh.gif

i caught the "EH" right away!!

the kids did a fabulous job too!! i can't believe they held it together so well....

applaudit.gif

trink39.gif

rofl3.gif

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you all got a laugh out of it. That's my only desire. yes.gif And if making a complete ass of myself makes people smile... then i've found my calling. laugh.gif

Oh... CeeJ was in the chair in front of us, working the cue cards on the monitor (i can't remember lyrics for shit), and working the camera too. I almost lost it a few times watching her face. You had to see it. wacko.gif Kinda like that. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 26 2007, 07:15 PM)
Thanks for the kind words.  I'm glad you all got a laugh out of it.  That's my only desire.  yes.gif  And if making a complete ass of myself makes people smile... then i've found my calling.  laugh.gif 

Oh... CeeJ was in the chair in front of us, working the cue cards on the monitor (i can't remember lyrics for shit), and working the camera too.  I almost lost it a few times watching her face.  You had to see it.  wacko.gif  Kinda like that.  laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I almost lost it quite a few times. yes.gif

But I think my expression was more like this. http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/ceejspics/crazy.gif

rofl3.gif

I thought that both Necro and the kids did a great job.

And not to forget that Domino (the cat they called GOOBER)

left the room right on cue. laugh.gif

if only i had the technology to throw my hat in the ring, i had a death metal, henry rollins style version of panacea i would have posted for you. oh well, maybe next year.

Archived