What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

Got Final Fantasy Explorers on a whim.

It's being billed as FF meets Monster Hunter.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT THE CASE, MH BLOWS THIS AWAY.

I'm finding it really bland and way too easy so far. I don't think this will hold my attention for more than a week at this rate which is a shame.

So in any event I hope I saved somebody here $40 lol.

Okay, how the hell am I supposed to kill friggin' Barroth?? This is the giant head shoveling S.O.B. I think he's the 4th or 5th large enemy you have to kill.

I have an awesome hammer, and all the pieces of Jaggi armor at level 5. Everytime this thing hits me it takes like 25% of my HP so I run out of potions really fast. I was able to break its head the first time I fought it but I got carted 3 times and failed the quest. The next time I went to fight him I took a few poison spray bombs however they don't affect him. I tried some large barrel bombs but even though he charges right through them they won't explode unless I whack them with the hammer (which sets me on fire lol).

Any tips??

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows DLC

It's friggin' awesome, isn't it?

They turn the player mechanics on its ear and it plays like a totally new game.

Now THAT is how you do DLC. I don't know of too many developers who rival Yachtclub in that regard.

• Like 1

Now THAT is how you do DLC. I don't know of too many developers who rival Yachtclub in that regard.

Absolutely! I should've cleared up more time for it, because I didn't expect it to essentially be an entirely new game. DLC has set my standards very low over the years.

• Like 1

You can never go wrong with Borderlands, it's seriously just like Diablo 2 that you can keep coming back to and it's always fun.

I've been bringing SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked on the train with me the past few days again. It's really starting to get interesting (starts kinda' slow) and they're introducing new gameplay mechanics like Skill Crack and etc. On the Wendigo fight now and so far he's kicking my ass BADLY.*

*The Wendigo is an ice monkey / demon thing that's level 17, and my highest leveled guy is 8 so there you go lol.

Absolutely! I should've cleared up more time for it, because I didn't expect it to essentially be an entirely new game. DLC has set my standards very low over the years.

They're also going to do the Snow Viking boss DLC too from what I've heard. Imagine that!

• Like 1

Recently picked up a PS4 and Bloodborne, so that has been consuming my time. 12 hours in and I'm incredibly impressed. I'd played some of Demon Souls, but this game exceeds expectations. Edited by jefeltner11

Recently picked up a PS4 and Bloodborne, so that has been consuming my time. 12 hours in and I'm incredibly impressed. I'd played some of Demon Souls, but this game exceeds expectations.

I also picked up Bloodborne recently; I'm about 30 hours in. It's crazy shit! Definitely my favorite game of 2015. It's really cool to see a game be so popular and so intellectually challenging.
  • Like 2

The chances are very slim here because apart from Del_Duio and myself there aren't really any developer hobbyists here, but anyone here ever use Unity? I've been learning how to use it for the last couple weeks and it's a ton of fun.
  • Like 1

The chances are very slim here because apart from Del_Duio and myself there aren't really any developer hobbyists here, but anyone here ever use Unity? I've been learning how to use it for the last couple weeks and it's a ton of fun.

Awesome, man!

I've never used it but you'll be able to make some kick-ass stuff with it for sure.

Let me know if you get something together to show, I'd like to see it.

As for games, I bought another copy of Diablo 2: LoD for both myself and my daughter and I've been playing that in my away from coding time lol. What an awesome game, still, 15 or 16 years later!

Edited by Del_Duio

Finished Bloodborne, but holy hell I can't tear myself away from it. NG+ is just so welcoming. I'm also going back through God of War III for the third time or so. It's a personal favorite, even if I'm no good at the hack and slash type of games for the most part.

Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix on the hardest mode in the game.

My brother tried the hardest mode on the original Kingdom Hearts. He never made it off the first island before giving up.