What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Sep 15 2010, 10:20 AM)
How is Other M, MD? I haven't touched the Wii in a long time, but I'm always down for some Metroid.

It's... meh. A fun game, for sure, but I just felt a little too hindered while playing through it. The combat really shines (especially some of the boss fights), but the progression (both environment/areas and weapons/upgrades) is pretty stale. And it's very much focused on story, too bad the story is... well... it's a Team Ninja game.

I think if this had come out a long while back, I might have loved it. But playing this after the total immersion in greatness that was the Prime trilogy, it just didn't do a whole lot for me. My lamentations aside though, it's still worth playing if you're a big Metroid fan. Just don't expect to have your face blown off like when you first booted up Prime back in the day.

Braid

Finally decided to look in to Xbox Live arcade and it was recommended to me. I've been trying to give my Xbox more attention since I got Netflix.

and

Halo: Reach. but that's mostly because everyone else I know is. I'm not to particularly fond of it...mostly because I am probably the worst Halo player to ever play the game....and I've been trying since the first Halo. I'm pretty bad at first person shooters in general (no matter the control scheme, so keyboard/mouse doesn't work for a hopeless case such as me)

and there's always that lingering Illusion of Gaia game hanging around an emulator....oh and various classic platformers that I occasionally pick up and play.

now...what to do with that Wii (and to a lesser extent that DS).

Just downloaded and have been playing the mulitplayer Beta for the new Medal of Honor...it is pretty kick ass. Edited by RushNut

I'm doing Let's Plays right now as a personal project, and so...here's the game I'm having to play through right now:

Tomb Raider: Legend.

Call me strange, or geeky if you will.

I'm contemplating restarting Brutal Legend (I never finished) and I kinda want to play Left 4 Dead 2.

And I'm also patiently waiting for Portal 2 and Half Life 2: Episode Three to finally come out.

Okay, just finished Tomb Raider Legend.

I'm thinking of playing Tomb Raider 1, or maybe Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation.

Anybody say either one?