Rush Petitioned To Tour Australia In 2007

robertkincaid96

I've signed it, and pinned it as asked. smile.gif

I hope it happens.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 9 2006, 10:12 PM)

I hope it happens.

YOU ARE REALLY GREAT PAGS!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hopefully we can hear that 2.gif is touring Down Under!!!

To all those Down Under... trink39.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 9 2006, 09:12 PM)

I hope it happens.

Good on ya, cobber, you're a bonza bloke.

From us Down Under folk....

QUOTE (Roddy @ Aug 10 2006, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 9 2006, 09:12 PM)
I've signed it, and pinned it as asked.  smile.gif

I hope it happens.

Good on ya, cobber, you're a bonza bloke.

From us Down Under folk....

I second that pags thanks a lot mate. trink39.gif You never know, if even half of our 3000 plus TRF family signed this petition we just might get them here- well it would certainly help.

Thanks Ceej for your help too. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Yeah, if you're ever down our way, stop by and I'll wack another shrimp on the barbie for ya!!!

Thanks for SIGNING rushengal AND Pags. trink39.gif

i had no idea they have never played there, of coarse i signed ! last tour i met two fans from new zealand at a philly show. they had lawn tickets ! my friends and i said thats not gonna happen so we all kicked in and bought them real seats, we got them within 10 rows of the stage. that was very cool.

I never knew that TICK that was real nice of you- can you help me out as well next year mate laugh.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Aug 14 2006, 08:12 AM)
I never knew that TICK that was real nice of you- can you help me out as well next year mate laugh.gif

you get to the states, then we will talk. wink.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 14 2006, 09:10 PM)
i had no idea they have never played there, of coarse i signed ! last tour i met two fans from new zealand at a philly show. they had lawn tickets ! my friends and i said thats not gonna happen so we all kicked in and bought them real seats, we got them within 10 rows of the stage. that was very cool.

Man, that's a majorly cool thing to do. Well done.

trink39.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif

Funny stuf GERXT but so true if it were 2.gif - who knows , with that few a number of people , we might get to actually talk to the guys.

That would be good but lets not fool ourselves, there probably are 86 people who have heard of Rush in Australia. Thats about $1500 per ticket for them to break even.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 14 2006, 07:40 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Aug 14 2006, 09:10 PM)

Man, that's a majorly cool thing to do. Well done.

trink39.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif

yes.gif That was s really cool thing to do. They will never forget it 1022.gif 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Serviette Onion @ Aug 31 2006, 10:24 AM)
bncegrn.gif 100 signatures..........WOW!!!! bncegrn.gif

Yes great news however, we need more of you TRFers and friends to sign - if we don't have ago we will never know. 2.gif on everyone. trink39.gif

There's a reason why they never tour there, and unfortanately, in the real world signatures don't cover touring costs, tix sales do.

OK, if Rush does play over there they will surely lose major coin on the event, like more than we think. So... They will need to recoup their losses, right? This is one way to insure there's another tour after 2007!!! lol

No, wait... That won't work, either... They'll just put more dvd's out like they've been doing already lately. God only knows. Maybe with the profit off replay X3 they'll just say "screw it" and retire the day the upcoming album is released?

rofl3.gif

156 signatures and still growing this is great news and thanks for the latest New Zealand crowd that have signed. I note that Jay Leno and George W Bush have also signed recently laugh.gif well if thats what it takes. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Sep 20 2006, 03:55 AM)
156 signatures and still growing this is great news and thanks for the latest New Zealand crowd that have signed. I note that Jay Leno and George W Bush have also signed recently laugh.gif well if thats what it takes. 2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Those signatures are created by trolls who want to make them look legit. I am going to contact petitiononline.com and ask to have those signatures deleted.

QUOTE (Serviette Onion @ Sep 21 2006, 08:44 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Sep 20 2006, 03:55 AM)
156 signatures and still growing this is great news and thanks for the latest New Zealand crowd that have signed. I note that Jay Leno and George W Bush have also signed recently laugh.gif well if thats what it takes. 2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Those signatures are created by trolls who want to make them look legit. I am going to contact petitiononline.com and ask to have those signatures deleted.

Well Done Serviette, there is no point in having stupid, obviously false names on this list if we are to have any hope of this happening. 2.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Sep 22 2006, 11:45 PM)
Found this site, don't know if there's any relation to the original post. I didn't see anything.

Last Saturday (16th) I launched www.rushinoz.com as a RUSH fan/tribute site and to help the Rush To Tour Australia cause. Every page of rushinoz.com has a linking banner to the online petition set up earlier in the year, as explained at rushinoz.com. In just one week we took the number of signatures from 104 to 168. So please, tell your friends, and get them to tell their friends as well!

It may well be a lost cause, but I have advised Anthem and SRO of the rushinoz.com site, so you never know, if it doesn't become a logistical nightmare we may just get to see them here in Oz, with enough support. I am also trying to get my local area radio station behind the cause as well. In the meantime, please visit rushinoz.com, click on one of the banners and sign the petition, then send me a feedback message from the rushinoz.com Feedback page to let me know you've joined the cause, and I'll send you a free eBook version of one of my SciFi/Fantasy novels as my way of saying thank you for your time and effort.

I appreciate that you have made folks aware of rushinoz.com, Drumnut, but if possible, could you please not direct link to our images, especially for avatars. I am funding the rushinoz.com site myself and stealing our bandwidth doesn't help the cause. smile.gif

Archived