'Clerks 2' trailer

Jack Aubrey

This looks every bit to be as useless as the first one. Yes, I hate Kevin Smith, I find his movies to be crude, vulgar, and painfully unfunny. Yet I present to you the trailer. Why? Because I love you. 'Clerks 2'

This looks good! I love Kevin Smith's stuff...

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 22 2006, 11:25 PM)
While I did enjoy Clerks, wasnt "Chasing Amy" Clerks 2?

If anything Mallrats would be considered the next movie in the series...

I guess it is referred to as Clerks 2 because the movie revolves around Dante and Randal mainly like the first Clerks..

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

Watch the language, keep it family-friendly. I know you're quoting a movie, but can we keep it PG? Please? I really don't want to have to edit anyone's posts, but I will if you force me to do so.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 23 2006, 11:51 AM)
I loved the first one but absolutely don't see the need for a 2nd. I hope it's not as bad as I think it'll be.

Word.

The first one was so exceptional, I'm afraid a sequel will only damage the Smith francise of films. You know, like "Caddyshack 2," "Blues Brothers 2000," "Major League 2," and "Meatballs 4"?

The original "Clerks" was awesome, and very quotable! Especially for a shmuck like me, who's worked in retail quite a bit.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 24 2006, 05:43 AM)
I loved the first one but absolutely don't see the need for a 2nd.  I hope it's not as bad as I think it'll be.

Word.

The first one was so exceptional, I'm afraid a sequel will only damage the Smith francise of films. You know, like "Caddyshack 2," "Blues Brothers 2000," "Major League 2," and "Meatballs 4"?

The original "Clerks" was awesome, and very quotable! Especially for a shmuck like me, who's worked in retail quite a bit.

Yup. yes.gif

I haven't seen any of those sequels that you mentioned no.gif because I assumed they were going to be crap.

"My love for you is like a ticking clock. BERZERKER!"

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 23 2006, 10:34 PM)
I loved the first one but absolutely don't see the need for a 2nd.  I hope it's not as bad as I think it'll be.

Word.

Yup. yes.gif

I haven't seen any of those sequels that you mentioned no.gif because I assumed they were going to be crap.

Most of the sequels were very well done. My favorite was Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back....

This one may actually be good....

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 24 2006, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 23 2006, 10:34 PM)

Word.

Yup. yes.gif

Most of the sequels were very well done. My favorite was Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back....

This one may actually be good....

Oh, I wasn't talking about the Smith franchise. I was talking about Blues Brother 2000, Major League 2, etc.

I've seen Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma and liked them. But are they really sequels? That's argueable.

Besides, I'm sure Clerks 2 has NO CHANCE of making its way to theaters out here. I'll have to wait quite a while to rent the dvd (if that).