Overstayed their welcome?

Slime

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 20 2006, 11:20 AM)

Don't you just hate arrogant people who always think they're right and have to have everything boring. I bet he's a Dream Theater fan.

On the subject of Dream Theater may I direct you to my original post in this thread, where I believe you said you disagreed with everything written in it.

And I don't need to 'beat' anything, I've already said my piece on the Darkness on other messageboards and don't intend to go over old ground again.

Shouldn't you be at school?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Ernest Scribbler @ Jun 20 2006, 10:49 AM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 20 2006, 11:20 AM)

Don't you just hate arrogant people who always think they're right and have to have everything boring. I bet he's a Dream Theater fan.

On the subject of Dream Theater may I direct you to my original post in this thread, where I believe you said you disagreed with everything written in it.

And I don't need to 'beat' anything, I've already said my piece on the Darkness on other messageboards and don't intend to go over old ground again.

Shouldn't you be at school?

Oh Yeah. Oops, my bad.

Anypoint in wading into a discussion if you're not going to bother discussing it? No, there isn't really.

Oh yeah, that's a good one "shouldn't you be in school", another 'mature' adult pulls that one out of the bag, priceless. Oh, and no, we had two weeks off after our exams and i'm going back tomorrow.

Shouldn't you be doing something like working, earning money? rather than spending your time on a messageboard?

QUOTE (Ernest Scribbler @ Jun 20 2006, 03:13 AM)
QUOTE (feelingwithyourskin @ Jun 19 2006, 03:19 PM)
just because a band doesn't take themselves seriously, doesn't mean that they're not making an artistic statement, or that they lack artistic merit.

God, wouldn't that make the world a boring, stuffy, pretentious place.

Well nobody could accuse Depeche Mode of pretentiousness, could they? wacko.gif

I've had enough of arguing about The Crapness elsewhere. I'm right, you're wrong, end of story.

*snort*

well i am still looking to buy one of the "depeche f***ing mode" crew shirts from the violator tour wink.gif

it's nice that you can have an educated, mature dialogue regarding musical tastes and styles, particularly when they differ from yours. it seems that a few others on this board seem to share your... how shall i put this... eloquence.

QUOTE (Planet X-1 @ Jun 20 2006, 06:42 AM)
What is the appeal of Bon Jovi ? I can`t figure them out.

Pretty boys....poppy rock....I went to one of their shows (once) and the entire audience was women.

Anyway they did record Dead or Alive (a great song)...

QUOTE (Ernest Scribbler @ Jun 20 2006, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 20 2006, 02:05 PM)

Shouldn't you be doing something like working, earning money? rather than spending your time on a messageboard?

I work shifts, little fella. biggrin.gif

little fella.... lol rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif pokey.gif

I don't think anybody. Let's put it this way. Would rather have no new Rolling Stones albums exist now, or have them there anyway? Are the new albums bothering you? Just make believe the new ones don't exist and go back and listen to the older albums instead. If they stopped now, you would listen to the older albums. If they keep going, you would listen to the older albums. It doesn't make a difference. They might as well make music now. They have nothing else to do, right? Just making a point, even though nobody understood what I just said probably. laugh.gif

I don't mind the dinosaurs carrying on with fairs,festivals and small venues.If they are serious and care about their legacy,then they work very hard to put on quality shows.And if its a band you really like,you can muscle your way right up front,make contact with band members,get autographs and pictures.If its a band you really love you'll get a chance to see them 1,2,even 3 times a year.So,its not all bad,just don't get run down from the beer seeking crowd when they announce they're going to play a song from the "new"album.

QUOTE (softfilter @ Jun 23 2006, 02:51 AM)
Off the wall remark but who has the worst receding hairline Q-RIOT Or The Scorpions? ( Those guys have been going bald since 1980) laugh.gif bolt.gif

quiet riot

http://www.popmatters.com/music/concerts/q/images/quiet-riot-030410.jpg

nice wig icon_really_happy_guy.gif

the scorpions at least have the good sense to accept aging and lose the metal hair

http://www.europaplus.ua/images/wallpapers/scorpions-800x600.jpg

Archived