Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If memory serves, I was the first to put forward the time-travel theory, so that should teach you to always listen to me. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 29 2008, 10:11 PM)
If memory serves, I was the first to put forward the time-travel theory, so that should teach you to always listen to me.  laugh.gif

It's more than that... Quantum Mechanics baby, 4th demension!! I believe I gave that theory a while ago wink.gif

Edited by Signals1982

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ May 29 2008, 07:08 PM)
Damn, what a finale!! This show always leaves you wanting more!

Watching it right now while studying for my chemistry final tomorrow. Or at least thats what I should be doing. tongue.gif

In case you missed last night's Easter Egg commercial: http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/

God, that's the thing about Lost I hate:

They could make a 15 hour show and you STILL won't know what exactly's been going on got 14 and 1/2 hours of it.

An awesome finale, but my God more questions than answers STILL.

Just remember folks, if you didn't SEE somebody actually blow up then they're probably not REALLY blown up. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

Now we have to wait what, another 16 months for more shows?

Why? unsure.gif

What about? confused13.gif

Did they forget or want to make us think they forgot about...? confused13.gif

ALL? no.gif

wacko.gif

It was enjoyable but soooooo many new questions. Oh and 1 happy ending or is it? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 30 2008, 11:16 AM)
What an ending!  I never expected it! 

Good finale biggrin.gif

Yeah a good finale for sure yes.gif

SPOILER below if you haven't watched it yet

The show was worried the ending would've leaked before it was aired so they filmed 2 alternate endings...Good Morning America revealed 2 other possible people who were in the coffin in the last shot ...here they are...

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/05/30/lost-alt...r-on-gma-video/

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 31 2008, 03:58 AM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ May 30 2008, 11:16 AM)
What an ending!  I never expected it! 

Good finale biggrin.gif

Yeah a good finale for sure yes.gif

bekloppt.gif Test! hug2.gif

ohmy.gif I didn't know they had those endings ready. I always have GMA on in the morning while I'm getting ready, doing stuff, but I didn't catch this. Thanks, for posting.

I deleted your 'spoiler' in my quote, becasue I didn't want to ruin it for others, either wink.gif

trink39.gif Test biggrin.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 29 2006, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 29 2006, 08:48 AM)
bumper.gif

so do you think the guy being held captive is one of the 'others'?

Part of me thinks he is. A lot of the things he tells people seems to sow discord, especially what he's been saying to Locke.

Oh that zany Henry Gale.....whatever became of him?

I must say Jack, speaking with the benefit of hindsight more than two years later, that was a rather perceptive observation.

Funny too, it was only last night (when the series 4 finale aired here) that I realised the freighter was called "Kansas".

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jun 2 2008, 10:14 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 29 2006, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 29 2006, 08:48 AM)
bumper.gif

so do you think the guy being held captive is one of the 'others'?

Part of me thinks he is. A lot of the things he tells people seems to sow discord, especially what he's been saying to Locke.

Oh that zany Henry Gale.....whatever became of him?

I must say Jack, speaking with the benefit of hindsight more than two years later, that was a rather perceptive observation.

Funny too, it was only last night (when the series 4 finale aired here) that I realised the freighter was called "Kansas".

I watched this episode again last night and you're right Donal...Nice observation! 1287.gif

The freighter was the way home for the castaways and of course Kansas was home for Dorothy.

Gotta love all the literary references on this show!

Two minutes from the Season 5 premiere are now online.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Dec 4 2008, 02:41 PM)
Looking forward to this Jack?! I'm so excited I've been trying to just put it out of my mind until the premiere creeps ever closer!

I sure am! Last season was very good.

got Season 4 in the mail today cool.gif

Lots of Bonus Features!

- The Right to Bear Arms - takes a look at where the guns came from and who they were transferred to over the series

- The Oceanic Six: A Conspiracy of Lies - a faux documentary

- The Island Backlot shows the transformation of Hawaii into other countries and Offshore Shoot shows freighter shooting

-Soundtrack of Survival: Composing for Character, Conflict and The Crash

- 'Lost' on Location - behind the scenes with cast and crew

-The Definitive Flash-Forwards - exploration of the fact that there are flash forwards and the flash forwards in order

-The Freighter Folk - new season 4 characters

- 'Lost' in 8:15 Recap and 'Lost' Mobisodes - both features have been available online for quite some time

-Bloopers and Deleted Scenes

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 9 2008, 08:56 PM)
got Season 4 in the mail today cool.gif

Lots of Bonus Features!

- The Right to Bear Arms - takes a look at where the guns came from and who they were transferred to over the series

- The Oceanic Six: A Conspiracy of Lies - a faux documentary

- The Island Backlot shows the transformation of Hawaii into other countries and Offshore Shoot shows freighter shooting

-Soundtrack of Survival: Composing for Character, Conflict and The Crash

- 'Lost' on Location - behind the scenes with cast and crew

-The Definitive Flash-Forwards - exploration of the fact that there are flash forwards and the flash forwards in order

-The Freighter Folk - new season 4 characters

- 'Lost' in 8:15 Recap and 'Lost' Mobisodes - both features have been available online for quite some time

-Bloopers and Deleted Scenes

I so wanna get it on BluRay but can't believe they are charging 80 bucks for it....

*gack*

"Then I guess we'll never know."

A new Season 5 preview is available for your viewing pleasure.

Watch it here.

So boys and girls! It looks like a recap week is upon us and apparently ABC has 3 hours slated on Wednesday to re-air the season finale with their fancy new "pop up video" style commentary over top.

Then we finally get our long awaited premiere next week! Can't wait, should be interesting. From what teasers and so-forth I've seen it looks like maybe the first bit of the season will be a bit "off island" heavy? We'll have to wait and see!

Anyways time to revisit our addiction. Crack a few Dharma barley based beverages and get to enjoy the show again.

common001.gif

I have not read this thread due to Spoiler awarness..........

but I (after reccomendations by people that I work with) have finally picked up Season 1 of lost on DVD (see the aquisition thread).

I have yet to watch an episode......I have been warned that once I start, I cannot stop watching it.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 20 2009, 02:57 PM)
I have not read this thread due to Spoiler awarness..........

but I (after reccomendations by people that I work with) have finally picked up Season 1 of lost on DVD (see the aquisition thread).

I have yet to watch an episode......I have been warned that once I start, I cannot stop watching it.

OH GEEZ!

Before you put that DVD in you'll probably want to call work and tell them you'll be sick the next four days.

A couple years ago we missed the beginning of Season 1 and decided to hide from the show and wait for the DVD to come out so we could watch it all properly. I think we watched the whole season in about 3 days and cried when it was over... I still remember coming into work on 3 hours sleep a couple times as we blazed through that baby!

LUCKY YOU though have a lot of catching up to do! I'm envious of you having a awesome stockpile of unwatched episodes to enjoy. laugh.gif Let us know how you are liking it once you start!