Wheeeeeee Look what I got today!!!

Rushgirl

I was saving getting these plates until I got my dream car, but that isn't gonna happen. Got a new car and got the plates anyway.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Geddy2112/DSCF0067.jpg

QUOTE (Rushgirl @ Apr 22 2006, 09:08 PM)
I was saving getting these plates until I got my dream car, but that isn't gonna happen.  Got a new car and got the plates anyway.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Geddy2112/DSCF0067.jpg

Rushgirl!! Nice, nice plates- I love em' yes.gif You did well...You've got the nicest car in town now! trink39.gif Sport them with pride 653.gif

Rushgirl, a dream car to put those plates on would be nice but, it doesn't matter if you're drivin' a clunker with bald tires and smoke comin' out the exhaust. laugh.gif With those plates on your car, it's the coolest rod in town. cool.gif Congrats!

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Apr 24 2006, 10:34 AM)
Rushgirl, a dream car to put those plates on would be nice but, it doesn't matter if you're drivin' a clunker with bald tires and smoke comin' out the exhaust. laugh.gif With those plates on your car, it's the coolest rod in town. cool.gif Congrats!

OMFG I must agree awesome plate RUSHGIRL Your car will be simply PURRING along with this cool plate. applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 2.gif

Nice plates, RushGirl. And since you're from Ontario, there's little chance someone will mistake you for a Limbaugh fan. People oughta know you mean RUSH, the greatest band ever!

I had plates for awhile, too: GEDDYRLZ, New York.

They wanted to charge me $90 to renew them, and I didn't have the cash.

So I have regular plates again. sad.gif

Archived