Mammograms

blonde77th

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 13 2006, 05:34 PM)
ty for the wishes ........over did it here i think pain pill is in my near  future signing off for the night I Miss You All !!!!!!!!!!  bekloppt.gif  heart.gif  rose.gif Wait till Chaotica see's me in here  unsure.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hey Lady! It's so good to see you posting again. 653.gif I missed you! wub.gif Still praying for you every day. Take good care of yoursnelf and remember we're pulling for you. bekloppt.gif 2.gif heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 13 2006, 07:34 PM)
ty for the wishes ........over did it here i think pain pill is in my near future signing off for the night I Miss You All !!!!!!!!!! bekloppt.gif heart.gif rose.gif Wait till Chaotica see's me in here unsure.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I knew it wouldn't take that long....

you actually surprised me by waiting this long...

you know the addiction is strong with this one z7shysterical.gif

and at least you read everything so when you come back look to see who will be the next "post ho" z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Either way take your time and get better soon

love ya and prayers are still with ya! rose.gif

Missy

QUOTE (CeeJ @ May 12 2006, 09:28 PM)
bekloppt.gif EVERYONE

I HAD THE HONOR OF SPEAKING TO
OUR PATIENT TODAY!!! biggrin.gif
SHE SOUNDED GREAT!!!

I BELIEVE THAT ALL THE SUPPORT SHE
HAS WITH HER FAMILY AND HERE WILL
HELP HER GET THROUGH THIS AND SHE
WILL BE BACK HERE WITH US VERY SHORTLY. biggrin.gif

SHE IS A WONDERFUL PERSON WITH ALOT OF
STRENGTH AND I PERSONALLY CAN'T WAIT TIL
SHE COMES BACK. smile.gif

YOU GOT THIS THING bd.gif

I LOVE YOU GIRL. wub.gif

I just loved hearing from you Ceej!!!!!! It really helped me even though my home was getting busy at the time you called i thought it was just GREAT !!!! Love You All !!!!! heart.gif yes.gif bekloppt.gif

A little update from me unsure.gif The part that is driving me nuts right now ...but i know i have to get used to it ..is the nerve damage Damn it scares me when i feel something different but as i talked to the nurse yesterday she explained that it is normal for the nerve damage & what i am getting is ok i just have to get with the flow of it only 2 signs right now but i guess there will be a few more .......tingling like when your leg falls asleep is 1 and the other 1 is a sharp pain going up and down the nerve but now that i know it is normal i will be ok with it i hope wacko.gif right now is tingling i guess this can go on for months or even 2 yrs as the nurse said .........then what ever i have after that time is what i will always have ......My daughter came over last night and washed my hair for me Man that felt Great !! The Dr's apt. on Thursday hasn't really bothered me yet I feel in my heart they got it all !!

Thankyou again to All of you for your continuing support !!!! It means the World to me yes.gif bekloppt.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (subdivision40 @ May 13 2006, 09:35 AM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ May 12 2006, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE (subdivision40 @ May 6 2006, 09:03 PM)
Hi Blonde. I'm also pretty new here and I've been following your story in this thread. I just wanted to say that I think you're an amazing, brave women. And I want to wish you the very best. rose.gif

I've just turned 40 and have been putting off my mammogram. You've inspired me to make that appointment.  yes.gif

Keep strong and brave. You shall overcome! smile.gif

blonde would like to know if you made your appointment and if you got your results from your mamogram?

I just got back from vacation last night, so first thing Monday I will be calling to make all of my appointments, mamogram as well as a regular physical. The works!

Tell her thank you for thinking of me during such a crazy time. What a great person! biggrin.gif

Get well soon! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Blonde77th! smile.gif heart.gif rose.gif

Ok let us know when you go !!!!!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 14 2006, 11:07 AM)
..is the nerve damage Damn it scares me when i feel something different but as i talked to the nurse yesterday she explained that it is normal for the nerve damage & what i am getting is ok i just have to get with the flow of it only 2 signs right now but i guess there will be a few more

My Aunt had the same thing happen when they put in her port (for chemo). They put it in her neck, and they pinched a nerve. She couldn't feel that side of her face.

It's almost 3 months since, and shes really gotten used to it. It gets better.

Remember, take things one day at a time!

Well the nurse just left she called the surgeon to get a different pain pill for me these are not doing good any more ,she said hopefully by WED. the drainage tube will come out ,had to change the type of tape for bandage cause i am having a reaction to it now ..........http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/102.gif well thats it so far ,i am doing good here ! smile.gif bekloppt.gif

Thanks!!!

Guess what i did tonight ohmy.gif and have No idea how unsure.gif I pulled out a sticht where the drainage tube is and i felt like crap all night ,if it hurts this bad in the morning i am calling the nurse to come and remove it cause now it has No anchor ...i can just hope it stays IN scared.gif the Dr said he thought it would be out by now but is just starting to slow down .....glad i got a new script for pain meds smile.gif other than that i am doing good bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 15 2006, 11:42 PM)
Thanks!!!
Guess what i did tonight ohmy.gif and have No idea how unsure.gif I pulled out a sticht where the drainage tube is and i felt like crap all night ,if it hurts this bad in the morning i am calling the nurse to come and remove it cause now it has No anchor ...i can just hope it stays IN scared.gif the Dr said he thought it would be out by now but is just starting to slow down .....glad i got a new script for pain meds smile.gif other than that i am doing good bekloppt.gif

Hang in there Blonde! I'm sending positive energy your way! heart.gif wink.gif

well i had a rough night not too sure why but am getting used to them now ,got up this morning and got sick confused13.gif but i feel fine so i dunno whats going on here probably just a fluke confused13.gif ok now Thursday is almost here and am praying for good results from the DR !!!!!!! I want this drain OUT NOW !!!!! unsure.gif

Sorry you had a rough night. Hang in there!!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 16 2006, 10:24 AM)
well i had a rough night not too sure why but am getting used to them now ,got up this morning and got sick confused13.gif but i feel fine so i dunno whats going on here probably just a fluke confused13.gif ok now Thursday is almost here and am praying for good results from the DR !!!!!!! I want this drain OUT NOW !!!!! unsure.gif

(((((blondie)))))

You are such a strong woman! My thoughts are with you. rose.gif

Well i found out there was 2 stitches i popped the other 1 this afternoon while my daughter was here having lunch with me ......me thinks i scared the crap out of her with my scream http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/102.gif all i did was sit in my recliner and yoooooooieeee it popped so i bet it will come out tomorrow ,have to be very careful now that it don't try to come out on its own !!!!!!!!!! or i will have to get the nurse in here right away , thanks again for all your prayers and positive thoughts bekloppt.gif

Update ......... Nope she didn't take it out said 2 more are holding it in Damn wacko.gif I bet the DR does tomorrow , she said to take a pain pill before i go just to be on the safe side .....u bet i will !!!!!!! wink.gif i saw the incision under the arm and ohhhh myyyyyyy angry.gif but at least you won't see it , is the whole lenght of the underarm ouchieeeeee ........now tomorrow morning have to see if he has all the results in i hope he does to get this step done with !!!!!!!

ty Sundog !! bekloppt.gif

hey blondie, I know I've come in this rather late and I haven't read all this thread, but from what I can tell, you've had a lumpectomy??? and perhaps some glands removed????? Please correct me if I'm wrong! wub.gif

Well I kid knapped her for the afternoon and she seemed like she had a good time but by the time my hubby drove her home ... she was done like a turkey dinner!!!!!

she got to spend time with all of us... the two boys and 1 big boy ...hehehe

We all had a good time and it was good for her to get out for a while!!!

I know I enjoyed it!!

well take care tomorrow and I know the results will be fine!!!!

I pray you get some rest tonight!

love

missy

QUOTE (Trace @ May 17 2006, 02:57 PM)
hey blondie, I know I've come in this rather late and I haven't  read all this thread, but from what I can tell, you've had a lumpectomy???  and perhaps some glands removed?????  Please correct me if I'm wrong! wub.gif

yes Trace you read right hon i get the results hopefully tomorrow afternoon and then i can move to the next step of this thanks for caring i really appreciate it !!!!! yes.gif bekloppt.gif

Edited by blonde77th